3.

Suman's POV

It's already been half an hour since I sent that message to Shravan, still no reply.

There's still some time for the function to start, I hope he comes.

"Suman? What are you thinking?" I heard Vikram saying.

"N-Nothing." I said and tried to concentrate about what he is saying but my mind kept thinking about Shravan.

Just as I was about to say something, I heard Veer saying Shravan's name.

He is here.

"Why are you so late bhaiya?" Veer asked as he stood beside him. He didn't say anything but looked at me.

"Umm... I need to talk to Shravan, in private." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked.

"It's just important, and its confidential." I said as I don't want others to ask questions.

"O-Okay." He said and helped me to climb up the stairs till my room.

Shravan's POV

I looked at her from top to bottom and I swear, if she was mine I would have kissed her.

I didn't wanted to get noticed but Veer did and so did Suman. She looked at me and I could see some kind of relief in her eyes.

"Umm... I want to talk to Shravan, in private."

What does she want now?

I helped her to climb up the stairs till her room and made her sit down on the chair.

"Say whatever you want." I said.

"It's the last time." She said softly.

"So what?" I was being harsh on her, but I don't want myself to break down in front of her.

I turned around to avoid her.

"Are you sure? If not, then why are you avoiding me?" She asked as she stood up.

"W-What do you want to hear!?" I kind of shouted.

"Everything." She said.

I was already loosing my patience.

"There is nothing. I am nothing." I said.

"Lie. There's a lot you want to say." She said as she stood in front of me close.

"Enough, Suman. Today is your engagement." I said and looked other side to avoid the closeness.

"I know. That's why I want you to say everything, maybe it's the last chance."

That's it.

"What do you want to hear? Huh?" I leaned closer to her. Our lips few inches apart. I can see her breathing getting heavy.

"You want to hear that I love you? You want to hear that I am going to die if you do this engagement? You want to hear that I didn't stop loving you? If yes, then you heard everything that you wanted to hear." I said and leaned closer and closer.

Her eyes closing, breathing heavy, face coming closer to mine. As we both were getting close we heard a knock on the door breaking us from our trance.

"Vikram..." I said and Suman shot her eyes open looking at the door shocked.