4

Warm....

That was Jackson's first thought as he came out of the dark void of sleep. He wasn't sure how he was so warm when he had been feeling so cold lately, ever since he woke up after being raped by him. No matter how many layers he wore or how fluffy the blankets were that he wrapped himself in, he never felt warm enough.

As he woke up further, he noticed that the warmth was coming from all around him. He wanted to stay in this warmth forever, so he scooted himself backward to try to get closer to the source, only to find himself running into a solid mass behind him.

His eyes shot open quickly and he found himself lying in an unfamiliar room. He took in the light gray wall and what he could see of some dark wood furniture, a bedside table next to him with a white lamp resting on top, and an alarm clock right next to it. The floor was a medium colored hardwood to contrast with both the walls and furniture. The blanket that had been draped over him was a dark blue and was soft to the touch.

He was still looking around the room when the scent surrounding the room and himself registered in his mind. This is Alpha Clayton's room. That's when he realized that the warmth that was against his back was Alpha Clayton himself.

He tried to sit up, but found it was even more difficult than usual, which was saying something with a baby bump that was so big. He found a weight resting on his bump, something soothing rubbing against it.

He tossed the blanket off and found Clayton's arm draped across him and his hand laying on his belly, his thumb rubbing gently against his bump.

He carefully attempted to remove Clayton's arm without waking the Alpha, hoping to get out of the bed before the man woke up. However , that endeavor proved fruitless when a groan arose from the body laying next to Jackson.

With a shift and a grunt, Clayton slowly woke up. He looked next to him at the boy who was sitting up and trying to get out of his grip. He sat up and stretched, removing his arm from Jackson's belly and allowing the omega the opportunity to leave the bed.

With his newfound freedom, Jackson quickly ran toward the bathroom and shut the door, the change from laying down to standing suddenly putting pressure on his bladder. Clayton simply chuckled at his adorable pregnant mate and decided to wait for him.

When Jackson finished his business and left the bathroom, he found Clayton sitting on the edge of the bed with his phone out. He took a step toward the Alpha and quickly stopped when the man lifted his head, his blue eyes sparkling when they fell upon Jackson standing in front of him.

Jackson just stood still and took a moment to study his new mate. He had noticed that Clayton had blue eyes yesterday when he was standing within his muscular arms. Now that he was getting a proper look at his mate, he noted that Clayton had sandy blond hair and a deep tan. He also was very well built. He had at least a six pack, and while he was muscular, he didn't have that true meat head look about him. He looked like a man who did a nice workout a few days a week, but didn't go overboard in any one area.

Clayton stood to his full height of 6'3 and walked over to his pregnant mate, causing the shorter male to jump in surprise. Jackson was rather short compared Clayton, he barely reached to his chest. Jackson was only 5'4, but Clayton rather liked the height difference. It made it easy for him to pick up his mate and carry him when needed.

"Good morning, love," Clayton said softly, his voice still laced with sleep.

"G-good morning, A-Alpha Clayton," Jackson stuttered, lowering his head in submission.

Clayton frowned at this new behavior and stepped closer to his mate, placing his hand under the boys chin to tip his head up. Once their eyes met, Clayton let go. "You don't have to call me Alpha, Jackson. You're my mate, which makes you my equal. You're my Luna, or if you would prefer it, Lunos. So you have the same high rank as I do, there is no reason for you to bow your head to me. Alright?"