Doctor's Orders

Barry's POV

"What do you have for me?" Barry asked as he ran through Central City.

"There's a robbery at 15th," Caitlin sneezed mid sentence. "And Fresno."

"15th and Fresno? Got it." Barry flashed over to the bank and after a little banter, he quickly tied up the perp.

"Barry, are you o-" Caitlin sneezed again. "Are you okay?"

"Yep! Our crook is all tied up and the police are almost here." Barry smiled at the pun.

"Barry? You need to get back to S.T.A.R. Labs!" Cisco said urgently. Barry's heart dropped and he raced back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"What's wrong, is everything okay?" Barry frowned. Caitlin was laying on the bed in the Med Bay as Cisco, Harry and Joe stood around her.

Caitlin groaned. "I'm fine, they're overreacting."

"You passed out, Snow." Harry huffed.

"I just-" Caitlin sneezed once again. "Need-"

"Rest." Interrupted Barry.

"It's just a cold." Caitlin insisted.

"I'm taking you home." Barry said sternly he lifted her up and sped back to her apartment. He tossed her in the air gently, made up a bed on the couch, got soup, tea and ice cream and turned on Schitt's Creek and caught her. He led her over to the couch and sat her down.

Caitlin stood with her hands on her hips. "Bartholomew Henry Allen, I promise I'm-" Her promise was interrupted by a coughing fit.

"C'mon," Barry lifted the blankets. "You need to rest, doctors orders.

Caitlin obliged reluctantly and laid down on the makeshift bed. "Wait, doctors orders? I thought I was your doctor."

"Not this time. This time I get to take care of you." Barry smiled.

"Fine. But, you have to stay with me." Caitlin demanded with mock authority.

Barry laughed. "Alright." He snuggled under the covers and Cait put her head on his shoulder. He gently kissed the top of her head and pushed play on the episode.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Barry." Caitlin said as the credits rolled.

"I'll always take care of you, Cait." Barry promised.

"My hero." Caitlin kissed him on through cheek.

"How does it feet to have the Flash as your own personal hero?" Teased Barry.

"The Flash isn't my hero." Stated Caitlin.

"What do you mean?" Barry asked, slightly anxious to hear the answer.

Caitlin laughed at his nervousness. "Barry Allen is my hero. He saves everyday."

A smile split across Barry's face. "I love you, Cait."

"I love you more."

Barry shook his head, "Not possible."

"Oh, but it is." Caitlin smirked.

"If you say so."

·><·><·><·><·><·><·><·><·><·><·><·

Heyyyyy! Hope you liked it, sorry it's so so so so so so short. All my love💛

-satire_of_saturn