Prologue

In the castle of Dark Illusions, Maleficent and her minions are watching the heroes returning to Disney Castle through a dark crystal ball. 

Maleficent: These heroes are really getting on my nerves. My Jumanji board game, Skynet, and Machine King's machine monsters couldn't destroy them. I need to come up with something to finish them off. 

Dark Assailant: Mistress, remember the hidden volcano you created in that world?

Maleficent: (Remembers) Ah, yes. I do. But it's been so many years, the volcano probably doesn't have enough power to erupt. 

Invader: If we can activate it when the heroes are lured there, we can destroy them easily with it. 

Fear starts crying. Maleficent sees this, and is about to walk over to her, but Pete angrily picks her up. 

Pete: Fear's crying is driving me crazy!

Maleficent: PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN, YOU FOOL!

Doma: (Stops her, and gently takes Fear in her arms) Wait, the Mistress' little princess is maturing. I think she's ready to create her first monster. 

Pete: What kind of monster could a baby create?

Fear coos as her eyes glow purple, and a monster card appears in her tiny hands. Doma takes the card, and hands her to Maleficent. She holds her close. 

Doma: Ohh. Good work, little one. Yes. (Chuckles)

She throws the card into the dragon skull's mouth, and it disappears in the darkness. Doma then calls out. 

Doma: Little child Fear, frail and small, create us a monster, the evilest of all!

The skull's eyes glow red, and out of the darkness, a fire orb comes out of it, and the orb turns into a young man, with red hair, a dark and red cape, and well-dress. He smirks as he stands.

 He smirks as he stands

Man: I am Mr. Volcano, ready to serve the queen. 

Pete: Ha! So you're the mean monster that Fear created. Why don't you show us how powerful you are?

Mr. Volcano ignores him as he looks at the queen. Pete gets annoyed at this, and grabs him by the shoulder. 

Pete: Did you hear me?

Mr. Volcano turns to him, and shoots fire out of his hand. The fire hits Pete in his chest. He screams as he's sent flying at a pillar. He hits it, and gets dizzy as he lays down. Maleficent get impressed by this. 

Maleficent: Excellent. Looks like my daughter did create a powerful monster. Do you know who your loyalties lie?

Mr. Volcano: Yes, I do, my queen. My loyalties are with you, and your daughter. 

Maleficent: Good. Now, I want you to go to this world, and give power to my volcano. 

Mr. Volcano: (Smirks) With pleasure, my queen.