Chapter 21

hey guys I really liked writing this chapter i just love Epiales please let me know what you think x

We had been in the meeting room for what felt like hours hearing and discussing what the best course of action would be to have the souls in my body removed. However so far the ideas had all been about killing the other being inside me and I wasn't okay with that, they deserved to live just as much as I do and I could feel the admiration radiating form the older soul as I fought for his right to live, he had been alive long before our kind so we had no right (or really any idea how) to get rid of him.

Unfortunately, Thatcher thought otherwise, he believed Epiales to be dangerous and sucking the life out of me, I was fine and actually had never felt better, I couldn't find my voice however when my mate was disagreeing with me it went against everything that I was to disagree with my dominant partner, as the submissive it was my job to let him take care and control of my life, at least that is what it was like in my last clan. It was stressing me out that we couldn't find an answer and I felt like my mate wasn't listening to what I was saying, my body was shaking, and I could feel a rumble begin within my body, I knew if these supposed magic workers did not begin to listen to me, I was going to shift and not be the one in control anymore.

"Please," I tried to explain "He has done nothing wrong, all he has done is help me and allow my body the strength to get through what that "doctor" did to me, he doesn't deserve to die."

"Cas, he's lying to you he is evil, he spoke to me remember?" Thatcher said in a harsh tone that caused a whimper to leave my lips, I know he is just worried about my safety, but it felt like he was mad at me and I couldn't handle that. At that tone I shuffled slightly further down the couch away from my mate and curled in on myself I could feel my hyena bristling and his soul was attempting to comfort mine, whereas Epiales was becoming more and more enraged. I didn't know how else to get the point across, so I relinquished control to him and sunk back into the blackness of my mind.

-----Epiales POV---

I had heard these mortals debate my existence far too long, the rage and darkness boiled through my veins, but I knew I wasn't able to release it in this form for this weak body would not hold it, if I could find a body I knew of a line of witches who owed me a deed and I could charm it to withstand my chaos and darkness.

"Silence mortals." I spoke above all of these whining pathetic magic users, three of the supposed magic users in my presence did not hold a candle to the witches and mages of my time, but the fourth, the person with blue hair, I was intrigued by. I had heard them mention to Cas that they did not use the male or female pronouns which I respected, they knew they were not of this world and therefore did not need conform to the silly ideal. The magic that rain off them in waves was purely intoxicating, they were the strongest in this room by far and I would like to get them in a room alone to discuss why and how they came to be because I have doubts that it was natural.

"You." The bodys mate said. "Where is Casius what have you done to him?!" he demanded.

"Do NOT use that tone with me boy!" my voice was deep, and the shadows of the room began to reach for him willing to remove him, to do my bidding. "I will not be told what to do by a pup. I would be careful with what you all do and say to be so think on it before speaking." The shadows made their way back to their original spots in the room awaiting my command. But still looming and causing a darkness to befall the room.

Thatcher seemed taken aback by my comment and had chosen to sulk in the other end of the couch like a child what Cas saw in him I will never understand. I understand a mating bond though I had never had one, I had always been alone, myself and the darkness and chaos I reigned down on those who deserved and sometimes those who just needed a little fun in their lives.

"So, this is the being of darkness ye speak of alpha." The ginger twins spoke in unison a thick Irish accent lacing their words. "He does had a darkness to 'em but I see not evil, just an elder that is now walking this plain once more. It seems to be very old, times ye have passed since it did walk the earth"

"How can you say that?" Alaric exclaimed, "This daemon has taken over young mans body so that it may do its bidding, we must remove this leech at once, if he remains in the boy we don't know what it may do!"

"You will do well to watch your tongue, you are the weakest here and I can make you disappear if I so wish." I said with a cheery tone not matching the sincerity of my words

"Is that a threat?!" Alaric spoke moving his hand to his medallion.

"No, a promise." I grinned impossibly large and could feel the fangs of my borrowed hyena form fronting in my mouth. I had noticed that the magic of him was only in the medallion he wore, I had a feeling it was not his to begin with and if one were to remove it from this situation, he would still have some form of magic but nothing more than a common low level magic user not one of the greats he claims to be. It seemed I had won over two of the five in the room with the other two wanting me dead. They are sorely mistaken if they think they could kill me.

"What say you?" I ask Salem, they were quite throughout this entire exchange just witnessing it all unfold. I was intrigued what they would sound like and if they too wanted to eradicate me like a common fungus.

"I do sense an elder in you, but there's something dark, although dark does not equal evil just as light does not equal good, I say we should attempt to find this Epiales was it? a body of their own. I do not think it wise to mess with a being older than the land we walk on or the air we breathe. Alaric he is no leech he belongs in this plane probably more so than any of us." Salem concluded with the Irish twins nodding signifying they were in for whatever the magic user has in mind and Alaric properly taken aback.

Thatcher however was huffing and puffing like a forgotten child at the decision that seemed to be made, Cas was going to have to do some sucking up and cheering the pup up and I refused to be anywhere near conscious for that.

"Thank you, Salem, it would be nice to once again have a physical form of my own, where per say would you be getting or creating one?" I ask hinting at the fact I do not think they were born of this planet but if they heard the hint, they had no reaction whatsoever to it.

"Aye we will discuss that over ye night, give us some time and we will have an idea" Maeve and Ciara said once again in unison, they had the creepy twin thing down pat.

"We must get this thing out of my mate as fast as possible that's why I called on you four! Please let it be soon!" Thatcher explained I could tell he just wanted his mate back but to me he sounded incredibly childish.

I decided then I had dealt with enough for today and sunk back into the corner of Cas's body, my soul bypassing his knowing he heard the good news due to the wiggling happily.

I had not told a lie, it would be nice to have my own physical form once more the issue would be if they were to put me in an animal or a type of shifter I needed a blank canvas to work with so that I may wield what I needed to, to bring down a world of chaos and misery to those who had wronged me, I know they still walk this plane but they fit in rather well but soon enough they would be turned to dust and returned to chaos for what they had done to me, that was a promise and I intended to keep it.

I would start a new age on this planet if it meant dealing back to those fuckers what they dealt to me.