Chapter one

Lev POV
I am a first year at Nekoma highschool,I am so called the "ace" there which I know it isn't true who wants a pice of garbage like me to be the ace.I'm even surprised I'm on the team,Nobody likes me there.I have a crush on yaku but we all know he hates me...he always hits me or yells at me for everything I can't blame him I'm just a stupid person who doesn't deserve life.I scare people with my height but not everyone is scared of me.I have 3 bullies..yeah they tell me to kill myself everyday and saying nobody likes me which I know already.Well I got to go to my classes now see you back in practice.

After school,at practice~

Lev POV
We're at practice now..I'm the most hated here.Yes I'm wearing long sleeves and long knee pads..it's just to cover my cuts.Yes I cut myself but don't need to worry about me."Lev get to practice and why do you always wear long sleeves?!"I heard the captain Kuroo  say "Oh it's nothing.."I said with a fake smile."Omg lev just get your damn ass to work your so slow?!"I heard my crush yaku say "Yeah yeah I know don't need to remind me.."I say back with a sad tone trying not to make it noticeable.We were practicing for a bit I was called names a few times and yaku already kicked me like 5 times I hope he knows they hurt.I still have bruises from the last ones,I zoned out trying not to cry from all the tears I keep holding back.Shit a tear slipped "Uh..I need to use the bathroom"I said and ran to the restroom,I hit my head on top of the door for rushing.I start to burst out crying right when I went in I couldn't hold them back anymore.I felt useless I'm really useless arent I? I'm pathetic for crying.I need to man up and stop crying like a baby I'm not,Nvm I am a baby I can't hold the tears anymore just,let me get up to wash my face for I can go back to practice.I'm feeling really tired no don't shut your eyes don't shut your eyes...

Nobody POV
"Hey Um what was that loud thump that came from the restroom"Inuoka asked "It's probably lev being clumsy"Yaku said "Yeah it probably is always on the floor for some"Kuroo said "He will be fine don't worry"Kenma said."If you guys say so"Inuoka said feeling unsure "You know what ima go check on lev I fell uneasy"Inuoka told Kuroo "You really gonna waste your time to check on him?!"Kuroo said "Yes I am"Inuoka said with a disturbing face.Inuoka walked in the restroom just to find lev on the floor unconscious "Hey lev wake up.."Inuoka said "Lev.. Lev.."Inuoka said twice "LEV?!"Inuoka yelled causing everyone to wonder what was going on.Inuoka opens the door to the restroom "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CARRY LEV TO THE HOSPITAL HE ISNT BREATHING AND UNCONSCIOUS!!"Inuoka yelled.Kuroo rushed to the bathroom and saw lev picked him and rushed to grab his keys from his bag.He put lev in the back seat and got in and rushed to the hospital.

At the gym with the others~

Cliffhanger..