Chapter 2

At the gym with the others~

Nobody POV
"Hey..um Inuoka how'd you know lev wouldn't be okay?"Yamamoto asked "Oh I just felt very uneasy about"Inuoka replied. "Do you think he'll be okay"Shibayama said "I'm pretty sure he'll be fine"Yaku said. "How can you be so sure?"Kenma asked "Its lev were talking about"Yaku said "Yeah okay"Inuoka said. "Honestly do you guys think lev is okay he looks a bit sad"Inuoka said "Have anybody else notice the smile he puts on like if it's fake.."Inuoka continued "I mean yeah that smile doesn't look like a joyful smile just a smile he covers his pain with"Shibayama said."Or that's probably the way he smiles"Yaku said not caring "Yeah like what yaku said it's probably how he smiles"Kenma also agreed."If you guys say so"Inuoka said in a upset tone.

In the hospital~

Nobody POV
"hello are you here for Lev Haiba?"A nurse asked Kuroo "Yes I am is he okay??"Kuroo asked the nurse "Well it looks like he's doing just fine we also too care of his bruises and wounds."The nurse told Kuroo "Wait what do you mean?"Kuroo asked with a uneasy face. "Well he has a lot of wounds on his arms and legs..he has a few bruises in his back."The nurse said "Wait did you not know about because by your expression you didn't know about the wounds and bruises.."The nurse finished "I- I didn't know.."Kuroos said in a upset tone."Well um once he wakes up he can leave"The nurse said before walking away.Kuroo called kenma "Hey Um kenma did you know about Lev bruises and wounds on his body?"Kuroo asked when kenma picked up the phone "No..?"Kenma said with a different tone. "Wait where'd he get them from??"Kenma asked "I didn't ask." Kuroo said "wait what he cuts himself...?"Kenma said "I-I don't know"Kuroo said "Hmm..? Where am I?"lev said "Oh lev your okay?!"Kuroo said "Wait who are you?"Lev asked Kuroo "I-It's me Kuroo your captain in the volleyball team..?"Kuroo said in a very sad tone."Oh uh I don't remember you sorry"Lev said "Do you remember kenma or yaku?!"Kuroo asked in a panicked voice "..no I'm sorry..."Lev said and looked away "Wait he doesn't Remember us??"Kenma said on the phone "Oh I forgot you were on the phone kenma.."Kuroo said on the phone "Ask him about Inuoka Since Inuoka is his childhood friend?"Kenma said "Okay umm Hey lev do you remember Inuoka??"Kuroo asked lev "Inuoka..? Inuoka?? Umm Inuoka So?"Lev asked "Yes So Inuoka"Kuroo said "Oh we're is he?"Lev asked Kuroo "He's at the school"Kuroo told lev "Oh okay-"Lev said before passing out."HELLO ANY DOCTORS AROUND?!"Kuroo yelled,Nurses came in rushing to the room and Kuroo had to step out "Kuroo is lev okay in there"Kenma asked "I-I don't know he passed out"Kuroo said in panicked "WERE LOOSING HIM"A nurse that was in the room yelled "KUROO IS LEV OKAY?!"Kenma yelled through the phone "I SAID I DONT KNOW?!"Kuroo yelled back. "Sorry kenma but I think he passed out due to blood loss because he had a lot of wounds on his body.."Kuroo said calmed down "NO WE CAN NOT LOOSE HIM YET CMON YOU CAN BEAT IT"A nurse yelled from inside the room."Kenma I'll call you back"Kuroo said before hanging up the phone.

At the gym with the others~
nobody POV
"is lev alright!"Inuoka asked in a panic "I-I don't know I heard the nurses yelling that they were loosing him"Kenma said in a panic.Everybody started feeling guilty after everything they did to him.They will never get to say sorry if he's gone..

Back at the hospital~
Nobody POV
"He's gone.."A nurse said "we couldn't save him..It's all my fault I couldn't save him..!"A nurse said blaming herself."Well I'll tell his friend that's outside.."

Cliffhanger