Chapter 5

Nobody POV
Yaku also left the call and started to cry,he loved Lev but now he's gonna he didn't get to confess to him.Kenma ended calling Yaku to see he's okay,they stayed on the call for a few hours trying to get yaku to calm down.The others were just ashamed of themselves they treated lev like a piece of garbage.Inuoka was sad he also ended crying knowing his childhood friend is Gone and he knew he was going through a lot but didn't bother to do anything.

With Lev and Alisa
Nobody POV
"Hey alisa if I'm "Dead" what school am I gonna go to now?"Lev asked alisa "Easy were moving states and I know you like yaku but we gotta do what's best for you"Alisa said "Pack your things your gonna live with me for now on"Alisa continued "Oh okay.."Lev said and started to pack. "Do me a favor and give me all your hoodies well just 8 of them,I'll buy you some new ones.Lev pulled out 8 hoodies and gives them to Alisa."Thank you lev now pick which one you wanna give to each team member"Alisa told lev,Lev chose each one he wants to give to his teammates.Alisa grabbed her sowing machine from her truck and put 'Lev Haiba' on each hoodie, the one he was gonna give Yaku she put a heart on and put Lev's vanilla scent on each on."Unlock your phone"Alisa said,Lev unlocks his phone and Alisa calls the team gc and everyone picks up."May you all send me your addresses please?"Alisa told them and they all send there address to her.First she went to Kenmas house and gave him the navy blue hoodie that belong to Lev and had his name in red letters on it "Here I want you to keep this.."Alisa handed the hoodie to Kenma "T-Thank you.."Kenma stuttered and started to cry."Hey don't cry please.."Alisa gave kenma a hug "But thank you"Kenma said again "Your welcome"Alisa said then walked away.She went to Kuroos house next and knocked on his door,Kuroo opened the door.Alisa handed him a white hoodie that had Lev's name in Dark blue letters. "Here this was Lev's hoodie and I want you to keep it".Kuroo grabbed it and was holding his tears back trying not to cry.Alisa hugged him and there his tears came out "I-I'm going to mi-miss him.."Kuroo said while crying "Me too but keep this please?"Alisa said "I will!"Kuroo said before going back inside.Alisa hopped in her truck and looked at Lev."Hey you okay?"Alisa asked Lev "I just don't know why there were crying.."Lev said "They care for you Lev that's why"Alisa said and started driving to Inuokas house.She got there and Inuoka opened the door Alisa didn't even get a chance to knock,"hi inuoka here have this" Alisa gave him a Light blue hoodie with Lev's name in white.Inuoka just started crying there he couldn't say anything he just really missed Lev."Inuoka stop crying please Lev wouldn't like if you cried like this.."Alisa says then hands him the hoodie."Thank you Alisa I will never forgive myself.."Inuoka said "It's okay just please don't blame yourself for his death.."Alisa told him "Okay well bye Alisa.."Inuoka said "Goodbye"Alisa said and walked to her Truck.She was driving and decide to stop and get some snacks at the corner store."Do you want anything Lev?"Alisa asked Lev "Just get me a coke?"Lev said "Oh okay"Alisa said then walked in the store.

A few minutes later~

Nobody POV
Alisa came back and gave Lev his coke and started driving to Yamamoto house next.She walks out of her truck and knocks on his door.Yamamoto opens the door and walks out of his house to find Alisa there standing with a Gray hoodie and Lev's name in Lime.Alisa says nothing and hands him the hoodie "This is for me.."Yamamoto says "Yes it was Lev's so please keep it.."Alisa said then asked him "Are you okay and please don't start crying Lev wouldn't like it"Alisa told Yamamoto "Sorry I just can't it's my fault he's gone"Yamamoto said as tears were running down his cheeks."Dont cry please I don't like seeing people cry"Alisa said as he wipes his tears off "I need to give the rest his hoodies so bye"Alisa said then walked away.

At Kai's house

Nobody POV
Alisa is waiting in front of Kai's house.Kai walks out and says nothing and just looks at the hoodie Alisa is holding it was a purple hoodie and Lev's name was in light blue.Alisa hands him the hoodie and walks away "Thank you"Kai says then goes back inside.

At Shibayama house~

Nobody POV
"Hey here I want you to have this"Alisa handed him the hoodie.Shibayama looks at the hoodie it was a pretty pastel orange and had Lev's name in black letters."Thank you"Shibayama said the went back inside his house.Alisa walks away from his house.

At Fukunaga house~

Nobody's POV
Alisa knocks about 5 times before Fukunaga opens the door,he didn't say anything and just grabbed the black hoodie that had lev name in purple and looked at Alisa and went back inside.Alisa didn't question it and just walked away.When she gets in the truck and finally it was Yaku "Hey lev yaku is the final one" Alisa says "Yeah I know let's just go"Lev says "Okay let's go"Alisa starts driving to his house.

At Yakus house~

Nobody's POV
Alisa knocked on the Yaku's door about 9 times before he answers it.Alisa looked at Yaku and he looked like a mess.His eyes were puffy and red and his hair was a mess."Yaku are you okay?"Alisa asked Yaku "Yes I am fine,why do you have a hoodie?"Yaku asked "Oh here you go this belong to Lev"Alisa handed him the hoodie.The hoodie was a bright read and had Lev's name in pink letters and there was a heart by his name."It even smells like him"Yaku said and smiled.And noticed something in the corner of the hoodie it said "Yaku-San❤️" Yaku blushed a little "Wait did you like my brother"Alisa said with a surprised face,"What no I don't know what your talking about"Yaku said then put on the hoodie and smiled."Wow"Alisa said "Well here's a secret he not actually dead"Alisa told him "He's actually in the truck"Alisa Finished "Wait he can see me right now?!"Yaku said "Yeah he can"Alisa said then laughed "Anyways let me call him over here"Alisa said "Wait what he can't see me like this?!"Yaku said and started to blush.Alisa waved her hand to signal lev to come over here.Lev walked out the car and saw Yaku with his hoodie on it fit him like a dress "Hi Yaku-San"Lev said "Oh hi l-lev"Yaku stuttered "Fuck!"Yaku said "Oh shit I said that out loud"Yaku said again "Uh yaku-San are you okay?"Lev said "Yes I'm fine"Yaku said

Cliffhanger