Chapter 8

Nobody POV
As Lev was trying to calm Lev down,they didn't notice kenma and Kuroo were walking by.Kenma noticed them and tapped on Kuroos shoulder "Yes kitten?"Kuroo asked Kenma "Isn't that Lev with yaku.."Kenma said pointing at them "Oh my god yes it is.."Kuroo said "Let's get a closer look just to make sure we aren't mistaken"Kenma told Kuroo.They both were waking closer to them then Kuroo saw Lev clearly "Lev.."Kuroo said.Lev and Yaku both looked at the way where they heard Kuroos voice,"Oh hi Kuroo!"Lev said with a smile "Haha I'm dreaming your dead right?"Kuroo said thinking he was hallucinating "No Kuroo I'm right here"Lev said as he hugged Kuroo.Kenma couldn't believe what he was seeing right now."Hi Kenma!"Lev told Kenma "Hi Lev.."Kenma replied."Anyways why is your face red Lev?"Kenma said knowing what happened "Oh nothing"Lev said getting even more red.Yaku just stood there not saying a word."So you and Lev huh"Kuroo then caught on of what was happening "Yeah"Yaku said so calmly.Lev was passed out on the floor he was dead for real this time.Death:Love.

Yaku woke up from his dream and realized Lev was actually gone..he just dreamed of him being there with him.

Then he snapped back to reality..Him and Lev were married and had two adopted Kids.They were happily married for 15 years now.

"My story.."

-lev haiba .