Life is Unfair

It was getting dark and pretty cold.

"Micheal, when are we going to get there?" Chris asked his older brother.

Chris had brought his plush along, after all, it had basically become his best friend. It was hidden in his backpack he was carrying.

Micheal looked at his phone.

"Just 15 more minutes, then we'll be there." Micheal said.

Micheal noticed that Chris was getting quite tired.

"How about we take a break, there's a bench right over there." Micheal said as he pointed to it.

"Yeah, I would like that." He said with a bit of a tired voice.

They both went and sat down on it, and soon, Chris closed his eyes.

Little did they know that the police were not far behind, they were searching for them, and one had already spotted them.

"Chris, Chris open your eyes!" Chris's eyes flew open, he heard his plush talking to him.

"Someone has seen you both, I can't tell if they're hostile or not, be careful."

Chris got up from the bench.

"Chris? What are you doing?" Micheal questioned.

Soon a police officer came towards them.

"Hello, I need you to come with me." The man said to the younger boy as he grabbed him by the hand.

"U-Uhm-"

Micheal grabbed his little brother's arm and pulled it out of the man's grasp, then went in front of his little brother.

"Sorry sir, is there something we can help you with?" Micheal said, showing hostility in his voice, only because he was being protective of his younger brother.

"Hand over the boy." The man said in a hostile voice.

"I don't need to do anything." Micheal snapped back, fists clenched, like he was about to punch the man.

The officer saw this and was clearly mad.

"You are not obeying the law and are threating a innocent life and attempting to attack a police officer."

"Police officer? You sure don't act like one with your forceful attitude!" Micheal said, nearly in a shout at him.

"I have the right to take initiative into my own hands." The police officer muttered to himself, having enough of the boy.

"Huh? What was tha-"

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at the teenage boy.......

The bullet didn't hit it's intended target, Chris had gotten in front of him.....

His unmoving body and bloodied head, fell onto Micheal, who just had his eyes wide, he couldn't believe this..... He refused to believe this......

Tears poured out.

"Not again..... Not again......" Was all he could think of.

The police officer just had a look on his face that screamed he messed up.

He would definitely not be able to keep his job because of this.

A horrible idea popped into his head.....

He quickly pointed the gun at the older one who was still in shock as he held the corpse of his younger brother.....

"I'll just say that the teen did it, after all their father said he was abusive and was taking him somewhere." The police officer thought.

Micheal was just frozen with shock.

The officer shot him in the head.....

After he did the crime, he simply walked away from the bloody scene he had committed and went in the direction of his colleagues.....