Chapter 16: Felix Gets His Way

Mary quickly pushed Felix away from her and whisper-screamed to him.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you Felix?"

"Honey, you're my soulmate. It's natural for us to kiss. I know it must've been a shock since it was your first one but that was pretty nice," he said as he ran his thumb across his bottom lip.

    Namjoon couldn't see what was going on but he heard a man's voice.

"What's going on over there? Is everything ok?" he called out.

"Everything is fine Namjoon," she called back to him, "It's just a mailman who got lost trying to find the address he needs to deliver to. I'm going to help him, be right back."

    She then pushed Felix out onto the front porch and closed the door.

"Ah, so you are living with him. You guys are really taking your fake relationship seriously, trying to add a sob story. How cute, his soulmate from America traveling to an unknown country to take care of him while he heals. I bet the nurse does everything."

"There is no nurse. Haru and I do everything for him; occasionally the other members but mainly just her and me."

"That's what you're supposed to tell me."

    Mary let out an angry huff.

"What are you doing here Felix? How did you even find this place?"

"It doesn't matter how I found this place but what I will tell you is that as a celebrity, I know a lot of people," he said with a wink.

"You need to leave right now and I never wish to speak to you again."

"You can't keep up your fake relationship forever."

"It's not fake! How many times do I have to tell you that?"

    Meanwhile, Namjoon was waiting on the couch for Mary to return from talking to the mailman. However, he realized that she wouldn't be able to help the mailman because she didn't know the area and couldn't speak Korean.

"She probably decided to try and take care of it so the mailman wouldn't know that the boys and I live here," he thought to himself, "But he won't go away if she can't communicate with him. She's probably having a hard time. I should go help her out."

    Namjoon grabbed his crutches and made his way to the door. Once he opened it, he saw Mary talking with Felix.

"C'mon my love, just end the lie and we can be together," Felix said.

"What is going on here?" Namjoon interrupted them.

"Oh hey Namjoon," Mary awkwardly said, "You know Felix from Stray Kids right?"

"What is he doing here?"

"Umm...Haru! He came looking for Haru because he heard she was now your bodyguard and wanted to catch up with her. She's not here Felix, come back some other time."

"I'm not here to..."

    Mary interrupted his sentence by stepping on his foot to shut him up.

"He was just leaving," she said as she gave Felix a dirty look.

"Mary, you can't hide the fact that we're soulmates forever," Felix said.

"Mary is my soulmate," Namjoon said.

"Oh look, he's also trying to keep up the lie."

"Hahahahaha," Mary nervously laughed, "You're funny Felix, trying to pull a prank on Namjoon. Good one!"