Chapter Seventeen: The Gryffindors and The Git

Hello there, sorry for the delay on the chapter.  Next up is Thuna Theories, Blastoria Bets and Dramione Debts

Only about 10 chapters left.  Plus an epilogue and maybe a fluffy OS.  I'll edit after that and fix the inconsistencies then. 

The dedication is made because the person helped me pick the Gryffindor bully AKA The Gryffindor Git.  

Thanks to all of you who vote and comment.  I love reading them, every letter means something to me.

WARNING: This chapter contains mild swearing.

4 December

Blaise and Hermione were closer than ever and their power was well in check.  Everything was great except for two things, the snakes had lost a tremendous amount of respect for Hermione since her picnic with the Gryffindors and the offensive notes that Hermione had been receiving.

YOU MAY HAVE SAVED THE STONE BUT YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, YOU BETRAYED YOUR HOUSE. 

YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME.  IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU CHEATING BITCH.

HOW MANY BOYS HEARTS WILL YOU PLAY?  YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE PEOPLE BE CAN YOU?  LOOK AT YOURSELF. NOTT.  ZABINI.  MALFOY. RONALD.  ARE YOU SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION THAT YOU HAVE TO PLAY PEOPLE AND DAMAGE RELATIONSHIPS TO FEEL LIKE YOU MATTER?  YOU DON'T, EITHER WAY, GET A LIFE.

She had gotten three, one every day since the Hogsmeade weekend.  Hermione would read them and laugh at somethings, she knew from reading muggle books before Hogwarts that things like that happened, that people were petty, spineless and jealous so they resort to anonymously sending notes to try and hurt the person.  Telling someone wouldn't make the person stop or make them hate her less so she told nobody.  Not Blaise or Theo or Harry.  Not Astoria or Luna.  Not Draco.  

Hermione was brave no matter her house and she had pride too.  The way she saw it she had two things that the bully didn't.  But that didn't change the fact that she broke a little reading the notes.  It didn't change the fact that she felt parts if they were true. 

7 December

Hermione entered Astoria's room to see the black-haired girl's side of the room hadn't changed since all those weeks ago when she thought the room was her dorm.  Hermione smiled at the memory, she actually loved being a Slytherin; she was a Slytherin.

"Hey, Mia.  Come on in."  Astoria said looking up from her book, Fabulous Fabrics: A Designers Guide to Every Fabric and quickly shoved the book under her pillow. She never wanted to be caught reading design books, she was afraid.

"Hi, Tori.  Luna asked me to give you your shoes from the Hogsmeade trip."  Hermione said walking across the room into Astoria's side.  Once she was on Astoria's side of the divide though she saw that her room had changed since their first night.  The desk was a mess of class notes, quills and ink but most prominent things amongst the mess were fabrics and thread.  

"Sorry about the mess I was working and I stopped for a quick break,"  Astoria said with a blush on her cheeks as she pulled out her wand and muttered a spell so that the messy room was organised.  

"It's alright.  Exams are making me more nervous than I care for, what with N.E.W.T.s only a few months away and the first semester ending and we have exams and there's a lot to do without adding gown making into the mix."  Hermione said frantically.