0.4

The 1st of August, 2020

AN: So, since Harry's LOT shows would practically already be done if covid didn't take place, we're going to use the dates from the rescheduled shows for 2021, but in the year 2020 if that makes sense. For example, the 2021 rescheduling set the DC show to be the 18th of September, 2021. Instead, it will be on the 18th of September, 2020. Same with the rest of the shows. So he's already finished the European leg. He'll be moving on to the North American leg. Enjoy

Emma's POV

Today's the day I leave this dreaded place. No more hospital food and no more IV. Sadly, it means Harry and Louis are leaving. They're both here for my discharge with their SUV packed and set for the airport.

"Can we go get some real food? I need something other than the food they gave me," I plead.

"Well maybe if you weren't allergic to everything, they could give you more than the same thing every day," Mike sasses, and I punch his arm playfully.

"Harry, you just need to sign the discharge papers, and then she's free to go," Dr. Malcolm advises handing him the papers. Harry nods and fills them out. After they're all signed, I change into some clothes Julia brought from their house. It's nice to be in actual clothes after almost a week.

We slowly make our way out of the hospital. Louis and Harry decked in hoodies, hats of different forms, and sunglasses. They walk on opposite sides of the group just in case. I fall behind the group and Harry slows down to walk with me.

"You know I'll only be a call or text away. I'm not going anywhere," he assures me. I swear he can read my mind.

"I know, I'm just scared this is all going to be a dream. Nothing this good has ever happened to me," I explain. He hums in understanding.

"I get it, it does seem pretty surreal," he agrees, "it'll be weird at first, but we'll eventually get used to it. It'll just make every time we see each other that much more special," he adds.

"And when exactly would those times be?" I ask anxiously. He smiles slightly.

"Well, I'll be on tour again starting the fourteenth, you could always come to the shows surrounding your area. I'd say DC, North Carolina, and the Pennsylvania shows would be best," he offers.

"I didn't really think about that," I admit. He chuckles a bit and I playfully glare at him.

"Plus, this will be the American leg, so I'll be in the same country in case of an emergency. I'm just going to London to spend some time with my family before I start up again," he elaborates.

"Yeah, okay," I say timidly. Harry's about to speak, but Louis cuts him off.

"You too seem like the kind of siblings that would have a handshake and you'd add a song to the setlist for her just because," he says.

"Wait that's a great idea!" I hear Harry say, "What should it be and what song," he asks as we walk into the elevator.

"Um, something simple but special I guess," I say, not really helping, "wait I know," and I lift up his hand to demonstrate. I hit the back of our right hands together. Then I bring them back in so our palms hit, and then I hit the backs again. Then I hook my pinky around his. "That's all I have," I say a little disappointed in myself. He then finishes it off by lifting our hands up and kissing his thumb. He lowers our hands and tells me to do it too. It was cute, yet personal.

I smile, letting go of his pinky, and start walking out of the elevator. We make sure Louis and Harry are ready before walking through the exit doors. We head to the black SUV waiting for the two lovers. When we stop in front of it I immediately engulf Harry in a tight embrace not wanting to let go.