Godric

Godric raced between the trees, dodging about so the curses couldn't make contact.

"This way!" Another boy's voice shouted, only a short distance away.

Godric caught his breath hurriedly and continued racing forward.

The noise began to fade, and so did Godric's running. He began climbing up the nearest tree, positioning himself on a branch, he smiled.

It was 10 minutes later when a group of young men walked underneath Godric's hiding spot, "He couldn't have just disappeared into thin air!" the one with an angry expression said.

"He could have, isn't that what being a wizard means?" Another one responded. His posture seemed relaxed, and his voice had a smile behind it.

Godric laughed loudly, and the group of boys looked up. The angry one scowled while the rest laughed, "How could we have been so daft!" One of them shouted.

"Don't blame yourselves! I'm just exceptional at this." Godric smirked, "Now, who's coming to put our practice to the test?"

All of them nodded, an eager look in their eyes. "Tonight at midnight, and don't be late!" Godric said before taking off running back towards the school's grounds.

Later that night, the moon was full, and a group of young men crept beneath its shadow.

"Follow me," Godric whispered as they entered the forest leading to a small village, "we have to keep quiet and wait."

The boys nodded, and they crouched down behind a large bush. They sat there for what seemed like hours until a young boy walked past them carrying a bucket.

"Perfect!" The angry one said.

The group stood, and with a flick of Godric's wand, the boy's bucket began floating in the air.

"What?!" The boy quickly turned around, "Please don't hurt me!" He begged.

"Shhhh" Godric put a finger to his lips, and the man beside him took out his wand.

The boy's lips shut suddenly, and though he struggled to open them, they wouldn't budge.

The group began laughing, and then suddenly the boy was floating around before being dropped onto the ground, unable to stand. It wasn't until the group had gotten bored of terrorizing him, that they dropped him onto the cobblestones.

"What do we do with him now the fun is over?" A quiet one piped up.

"Well, we can't let him run his mouth all over town, let's make him mad," Godric said, a hint of evil glinted in his brown eyes.

They left the boy babbling and stumbling about the streets. When he was discovered by his family, at last, no one could understand a word he said.