The butler & The maid, On open waters

-First Class Passenger Deck-

"I'M SO HAPPY YOU MADE IT CIEL!" The lady gushed as she threw herself on the unsuspecting boy before spinning him around to face her approaching family

"I'M SO HAPPY YOU MADE IT CIEL!" The lady gushed as she threw herself on the unsuspecting boy before spinning him around to face her approaching family. Smiling at their young love Josephine hid her pleased expression behind the scarf she wore to fend off the cool sea breeze.

"ELIZABETH!" A shrill voice made the woman's smile drop and gaze sharpen at who it was that had dared to shout out the Lady, only for it to dull when she recognized the similar features they bore. 

"Please do not display such indecent behavior in public!"  

"That's right Lizzy. Moreover. I STILL HAVEN'T ACKNOWLEDGED YOU AS MY BROTHER IN LAW OKAY! SO GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER ALREADY!" Out from behind his mother came the eldest Midford sibling Edward, his striking green eyes were set ablaze as he pointed an angry finger at the boy. Frowning Lizzy pulled her fiancé closer to her making Edwards face darken with fury.  

"Come on brother! why are you still saying that!?" She huffed.

Through the commotion of the three Midfords there was still one they had yet to greet. Feeling his intense stare the boy glanced over to his left to find the head of the household the Marquis Midford. 

With his stern expression and cold eyes the maid expected him to be just as straight-laced as his wife maybe even more so, as he approached closer the boy gulped and felt a nervous sweat break out upon his brow, his smile faltering ever so slightly as the older man leaned closer into Ciel.

"M-Marquis Midford, I haven't seen you in a while, um-" 

"LONG TIME NO SEE MY FUTURE SON! YOU'RE CUTE AS EVER!" The lord suddenly gushed as he threw his arms around the boy in a hug that nearly took all breath out of him.

Concealing her giggles Josephine watched as the marquiness scolded her husband for his ridiculous behavior. 

But to the maid it was good to know that at the very least the father of the bride found his soon to be son in law just as adorable as his future bride. 

❦ 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 ❦

-First Class Tea Room-

Now in the ships tea room with the Midfords, the servants stood behind their master waiting and listening attentively to any and all commands that were to be suddenly thrown their way. With Sebastian, Snake then Josephine all arranged in the order of who was tallest to shortest-A request made by the marquiness- 

However as they stood quietly, waiting  it took all of Josephine's willpower to hold back her smirk and childish giggles as as she peeked over at Sebastian and Snake's slicked back hair, but there would be no exceptions made for her, as the marquiness also demanded that Josephine's hair be slicked back in a tight bun.