The butler & The maid, Cut away

"Hey now, really? can't  the three of you do any better than this? Weren't you going to hunt me down?" Undertaker smiled from over his shoulder, lime-green eyes set ablaze from the sheer enjoyment of the game he played with his already bruising and bloody opponent's. lazily glancing over at Josephine he waved to her in the manner of a child, grin widening even more when her sharp gaze felt as though it was cutting him to the bone.

"Oh, Josephine~ my sweet!~ don't look too worried now the fight is almost over!~" He sang, before holding up one of the wooden pikes to avoid being struck by an onslaught of freshly sharpened silver-wear.

"How annoying..." She gritted to no one in particular, her cheeks tinged a transparent pink.

"This is totally annoying..."  Ronald huffed as he adjusted his glasses.

"Agreed. Let's hurry, the ship's tilting badly enough." Grell spoke flatly as she wiped the blood that dripped from the cut above her eyebrow.

Looking down at his watch the blonde hummed in agreement before he and his superior launched themselves off the balcony they stood on.

"We can only go for a head on fight!" They both shouted as they aimed their deathscythe's at Undertaker who merely smiled and allowed them to advance on him with all their strength.

But even with the applied force of two reapers, the man just pushed them away with one of the wooden pikes as his shield.

"AGAIN!?" The red head shouted in frustration as she pressed harder into him, sharp teeth gritted with annoyance as she watched the shield remain unscathed.

"IT CAN'T BE! THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING A DEATHSCYTHE CAN'T CUT!"

"The deathscythe that can cut everything...Huh. Don't you think that catchphrase is a little strange?" Undertaker smirked as he tilted his head ever so slightly.

"Well, it's not like I care either way," He giggled making Grell furrow her eyebrows angrily as his yellow-green irises burned into hers.

"There is one thing, though? that it can't cut." Suddenly in a blinding white light the reapers were thrown backward by a powerful force that sent them halfway across the room, a sudden sharpness cut through their chests spurts of blood gushed from their wounds as they rolled along the floor.

"N-No way!" Ronald gasped as he clutched his chest.

"That's...a deathscythe!" Grell seethed through a mouthful of blood as she looked upon the undertakers newly transformed weapon.

What was once a shield had now become a deathscythe of his very own, it's intricate detailing marvaling the boy and woman who continued to watch the fight from a safe distance.

"I see...the "it can cut anything" catchphrase is false when multiple deathscythes are involved." Sebastian spoke aloud.

Letting out a pained groan, Ronald sat up and looked to Undertaker with an annoyed expression, his hand furiously wiping away the blood that dribbled down his chin.

"They should have collected it when you retired!"

"It was with me for such a long time that it became hard to part with. I went through quite some trouble to take it with me you know.~" He sang as his fingers lightly traced over the sharp blade before raising it high over his head, the point aimed at the reapers and demon.