The butler & The maid, Covered in blood

"Josephine be careful!"  

Nodding she ran without a moments hesitation, kicking the creature backwards she fell to the ground, but just as she went to get up Josephine's foot was on her neck and swiftly after the end of her dagger through the things skull with a harsh 'crunch!'

It's movements silenced and arms that reached to claw at the maid fell still at her sides. Small flecks of blood splattered along her face and arm as she retracted the weapon with a satisfying 'squelch!' Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear the woman looked to the butler.

"Just as I figured it has to be the head, it controls everything of course! however, close contact isn't always the best course of action," She spoke as she noticed the things fingers still curled in an attempt to scratch her before falling limply to her side. Looking around she saw the doctor no where in sight.

"I'm guessing the doctor left with the crowd, how shameful to be afraid of one's own creation, the least he could have done was help us kill the damn thing-"

"Blood has never looked so lovely on a woman before!"

Hearing the voice the trio looked around in search of its source, until the sound of a lawn mower came rattling through, before landing on the dead body. Blood spewed from all directions, it would have left the young woman coated in it, if it wasn't for the butler's swift movements and pulling her out of harms way. 

"As well as intelligence!"  He beamed as he gave her a wink before going back to his duties. 

Clutching Josephine's waist tighter, the demon narrowed his eyes and practically hissed at the man. 

"You're-" The butler began, but the man on the lawn mower was quick to cut in with a snap of his fingers, yellow-green eyes scanned through a little black book before finding the desired page and tapping a gloved finger on it. 

" I see! this chick's totally dead after all! I told them that I already collected her properly!" He grumbled to himself as he shook his head with dismay.

"What is he?" The boy asked as he looked over at the butler with a raised eyebrow.

Sebastian only grinned and watched as the man circled around to the other side of the coffin where the dead mother laid.

"You should know them well, young master." 

"Shezanna Connor born on the 23rd of July, 1841. Died of shock due to blood loss on the 19th of April 1889. Remarks, none," He sighed as he snapped the book closed and put it back in his breast pocket.

"Investigation completed!" He happily cheered as he raised his arms up in the air to stretch, before turning to face the trio who watched him work silently. Tilting his head a bit he looked the butler up and down with curiosity, a finger tapped his chin in thought, yellow-green eyes narrowed slightly before widening with surprise. 

"Ah! Don't tell me you're the rumored, 'Sebas-chan?' "

Cupping a hand over her mouth Josephine shielded her giggles.

"How cute I think I should call you that from now on." She teased as she looked up at him.

 Feeling his heart jump to his throat he cleared he closed his eyes and let go of her waist, the iridescent blush on his cheeks thankfully went unnoticed.

"Please don't. I have quite an aversion to that name, however, I'am indeed the Phantomhive family butler Sebastian Michaelis and this is Josephine Brandson my masters fencing instructor." Gesturing to the woman, she gave a slight nod.