The butler & The maid, Bratty

"Young master he has made his move."

"Right then let's follow him, Josephine my coat." The boy announced as he stood up. Standing behind him she slipped his arms through the thick material, quick fingers made sure to secure the buckle and pull up his hood before they made their way out into the bitter cold night.  

"Take me with you."

Looking towards the doorway of the study the trio found the Prince Soma standing there with a look of worry written across his face.

Frowning the boy took the leather gloves from the woman's hands and promptly put them on. 

"And why should I?" He nearly spat as Josephine also threw on her own coat and scarf. 

"Look I know Agni has been sneaking around when I fall asleep. I have a right to know my butlers whereabouts." The prince stated with crossed arms as the group brushed by him. 

 Knowing he wouldn't be held responsible for any actions or words that were to be thrown around if Agni was indeed up to something the boy sighed and nodded without protest. 

After all, the prince was in dire need of a reality check. 

"Fine then let's go."

❦ 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓽 ❦

In the shadows of the night the group moved silently through the London streets, cautiously they peeked around corners in search of any suspicious characters that might be lurking about, even though they had the demon butler and Josephine's supernatural hearing it was still better to be safe than sorry. 

 The only thing left to signal the presence of life was their foot prints laid in the freshly fallen snow. 

But even that wasn't guaranteed to last with the amount that was falling from above.

Together they round the corner of a large estate . 

Pulling her cloak tighter around her she leaned in closer to its warmth her ears perked at the sound of Lau's hushed voice behind her.

"Who lives here?" He wondered aloud as he looked up at the rather large home. 

"This estate belongs to Harold West Jeb, he imports a wide range of goods from India, he also owns various stores and coffeehouses of the like, I've met him once, he is disgustingly obsessed with status and quite the creep." 

"Well then how do you suppose we-ah!?" Josephine gasped as she felt herself be lifted off the ground by her waist and suddenly fly through the air, the other side of the stone wall quickly came to her view as she found herself now standing on the snow covered grounds once more. 

"My apologies but I do believe it's much faster this way." Sebastian spoke with a playful smile that made the boy and woman glare daggers into his scarlette irises. 

"A little notice would have been nice." She muttered as the group watched Lau and the prince struggle their way over the ledge.

'Crunch.'

'Grrr...'

Looking over her shoulder Josephine watched the evergreen trees sway in the wind, in the breeze there carried a scent of pine mixed with animal...but not just any animal.