Chapter 4

Dont forget to vote!

Words: 1388

A/N Sorry for this being a bit late, I hade to catch up on school work! I hope this chapter makes up for it! If you have any recommendations please tell me! I was thinking about add a character, that would be one of you guys! Just comment your name, Hogwarts house, Hogwarts year, and how you want to look and you may get to be in this story! I love you guys!

edited: 3/4/21

The girls all ate together, having a grand time talking. Their summers were the main subject, Lily had talked about how awful her sister had been to her this summer, Molly talked about her ongoing fling with a Weasley boy, 'He just so sweet!', and Marlene just complained about her brother. "I swear! He has no boundaries, I mean he acts like a child!" Marlene complained. Sam sat to the side laughing, trying to avoid the subject. "So Sammi, what did you do this su- Oh my god!" Lily exclaimed. 

"Bloody hell, what Lils?" Sammi asked concerned. "Your face! Its blue!" Lily said with a concerned look. "I knew they did something!" Sam looked over at the Mauraders, Remus made eye contact with her holding up a tiny vial. How he got it into her food she would never know, he hadn't changed a bit.

"You feeling ok Samantha, you seem a bit blue." James said biting back a laugh, she laughed hollowly as she got up and walked to the girls lavatory. She began to try and wash the blue out, but to no luck. She did have to admit, it was a good prank, at least this year wouldn't be boring. She gave up scrubbing her skin, and began to walk to the hospital wing. She opened the door and Madam Pomfrey looked over at her, "Samantha, already hurt on the first day?". "Hi Poppy, nope just a little problem, I seem to be a bit blue." she said coming into the light where Madam Pomfrey could see her. "Oh dear, what did you do?". "If I'm being honest, I have no clue." she said sitting on one of the cots.

Sam began to plot what she would do to the boys, while watching Pomfrey run around collection ingredients to get rid of the blue on Sams face. She gave same a foul smelling potion, "Drink this and then head to your dorm, the feast should end by the time it kicks in.". Sam drank the potion, it tasted absolutely horrid and slightly stung her tounge. She could feel her skin start to lightly sting. 'Maybe I could conjure something to follow them around.. That would be annoying..' she racked her brain for a idea, 'anything better than turning someone blue, another muggle like prank, they really need to up their game..'. 

She got up and began to walk to her dorm, she shared it with Lily, Marlene, and Alice. She, of course, was the first one there. She changed into pajamas and unpacked some of her stuff. She quickly got bored of this and grabbed a book, sat on her bed, and waited for her friends to return. Suddenly a idea struck her, she got up and began to write it down. It was annoying but caused no real harm, it was perfect. A few years back Molly had gotten her a Sewing Machine, and Sam had gotten quite good at altering clothing. She knew Lily would want to be in on it and was excited to tell her about it. Lily was a good student, but she liked trouble, and had always liked to help Sam mess with the boys. As she was writing, Lily, Marlene, and Molly walked into the room, visibly exhausted. "I was with you guys less than 25 minutes ago, how are you so tired?" Sam questioned. "I don't know Sammi, ask Marlene." Lily said yawning. Samantha shot Marlene a confused look and Marlene smiled back in response. "Well?" she asked. "Well I may or may not of started a fight-".

"Bloody hell Marlene, weve been here for three hours? Who was it, Lade?" Sam asked, eyes wide. "Oh god no, Malfoy! He was being a complete arse, talking about Mary! Said she wasnt here because she was a muggleborn, that Dumbledore kicked her out. Complete rubbish, so I clocked him." Marlene said shrugging. Sammi was quiet for a few moments, before bursting out laughing "Good job Marls, but I do wonder where Mary is, I'm a bit worried.". "I'll write her tonight, I hope she's alright.". "Uh huh, but what happened to those two?" She asked, pointing to Lily and Molly who had fallen asleep on Mary's empty bed, still in her uniform and cloak. Lily was sitting on her bed reading, eyes half closed. "We'll we couldn't just let her have all the fun could we? Especially when his little girlfriend came up." Lily said not even looking up. Narcissa, she was sweet enough for how she grew up, Sam couldn't say the same her her older sister. Bellatrix, the girls were lucky that she had finally graduated and married, she wouldn't of hesitated to of hexed Marlene. The only Black sister Sam was fond of was the middle one, Andromeda. She had never called the muggleborns slurs, and had always treated them with kindness, she would sometimes wonder how she could come from the same house as Bellatrix. Andromeda had left the Black family, married a man named Ted, Sam greatly respected the women whom she had only meet once.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts and bid her friends goodnight, getting under her blankets. She quickly feel asleep, the events of the day wearing her down.

She awoke in a empty room, all colored drained. The only piece of furniture being her bed. She could feel eyes burning into her, this place felt familiar, but she just couldn't place it. She got up out of the bed and her environment instantly changed. The ground under her feet turning to ice, breaking slightly. She looked around on top of a giant lake, the far away land scattered with trees, The air cold and cloudy. Sam tried to walk, but the more weight she tried to put on the ice the more it broke.

Sams heart was racing, fear over taking her senses all she could do was stand as still as humanly possible. In the distance she saw someone walking closer and closer to her. She squinted, trying to make out who they were, and when she caught a glimpse of their face, her heart stopped.

There he stood, her brother.

"Damon? Damon! What the hell is going on?" she tried to yell out to him, he continued to walk towards her, ice cracking under his feet. 

"Damon.. Its not safe, you need to go back." She yelled out, he was still unfazed by her desperate pleas. He stopped about 10 feet infront of her, slightly turning his head. "Your not supposed to be here." Damon said coldly.

"What do you mean? Damon, where am I?". "I think you know the answer to that Sammi. You need to leave, now." Damon looked down to his wrist, seemingly checking the time. "Samantha, you need to go now."

"Damon, why? What's going on?" she asked getting inpatient. "Damn it Sam, get out!" Damon yelled at her. She looked at him with remorse and a hint of fear. Sam began to hear footsteps behind her, she turned out fast, seeing nothing. "Damon, just tell what's going on and I-" she turned around, Damon was gone.

In his place was a Door. Sam was getting more and more confused, why was Damon here? Why now? Why him? She felt herself walking closer to the door, she couldn't control it, her legs had a mind of their own. She opened it and walked into a all too familiar room, this was her childhood bedroom. She looked around astonished, everything was in perfect detail, from the old nail polish on her dresser, to the cracks in her wall.

She could hear the slight hum of the television, and her parents arguing. She looked at herself in the mirror, she looked just how she did when she was 10, she suddenly remembered why she was here.

She began to walk towards the door, eager to remember, eager to do what she should've done the first time. Her hand reached the door knob, "You cant save her." a cold voice whispered. "Says who?". "Sam... This isn't real, you cant stop her." she voice replied. She removed her hand and looked around the room, the voice was nowhere. She sat in the corner, she wanted to leave. She couldn't stand to be here, all the horrible memories that rushed to her head made her sick. 

Her eyes shot open and she quickly sat up in her bed trying to catch her breath. Is this real, or just her mind playing evil tricks? She looked around the room, pinching herself for extra measure. Its real, she's back in her room, away from the misreable dream. 

She heard the sound of blankets ruffling and Alice sat up, "Samantha? Its...3 in the morning, are you ok?" she asked looking sympathetic. Sam was still catching her breath, "Ya Allie, I'm ok, bad dream.". "Oh okay.... goodnight." Alice said half asleep already.

"Goodnight..."

A/N: Question of the day: What is your favorite food?

Mine is kind of embarrassing, but French fries :D

Love you all, have a great day/night/afternoon <3