prologue;

the system between the Moon and the Star...

     For Shouyou, Tsukishima was like the Moon and Yamaguchi was like a Star, they're always together and end up complement each other. Tadashi with his shy and cute image, but also the only person Tsukishima would hear, managing to put the other male on the line, and as a beautiful star he would be by his side no matter what. Ah, Hinata could spend days just saying how the boy with freckles is beautiful in so many ways and how he just needed a little more confidence to shine like the Star he is, but then he wouldn't have voice enough to talk about Kei.

     The salt giant that loves dinosaurs and that he knows is just mean 'cuz don't know how to express his feelings, but that can also be really trustworthy and calm, never doing a step without thinking about it. Tsukishima, in Shouyou's eyes just needed someone that would be by his side no matter how mean he was and never give up on him, like Tadashi, and in return, he'd gave the confidence, the protection, and the trust.

     The two of them are made for each other, anyone could see it and the little middle blocker just wanted to be part of their system. He wanted to be with the Moon and the Star, but he wasn't allowed to be with them, so he was content just observing them on their perfect system while he gradually sank into his own depression, being eaten by his anxiety, while he starved himself for not being "pretty enough"... Such a tragic story made by a cruel fate.