chapter 3;

the Sun says "hi" to Ana...

     Hinata Shouyou had another company besides the shadow, Ana. They knew each other for a while now, five months maybe? Well, that doesn't matter for him, 'cuz Ana had already had effects on the boy. Cracked lips and tired eyes, nothing that flashy that anyone could see just looking at him, but still signals that could be perceived with just a little more attention.

     "Empty, you just need to be empty" that's what Ana always said, the secret to being beautiful and loved, "You're not hungry, Shouyou. You just ate", she always convinced him with a smirk, while the little ginger just looked at the mirror, but unable to see himself, "It's okay, I'm in control" he repeated, with Ana laughing behind him.

     You might ask how they met each other, so let me explain it. Everything started with an intrusive thought that distracted the orange-headed boy that end up bumping into Ana, after that they continually meet when Hinata needed. She was always there when the Sun started to shine a little brighter, whispering "You can go a little further Shouyou", "You want to be handsome? Then bite your tongue", "No one will love you if you're unattractive" until it was stuck in his mind.

     Sometimes the little middle blocker questioned himself about everything that Ana's said, but then the image of Star and the Moon together came to his mind... They kissing and laughing with each other, while he just wonders how would be if he was there too. What happened next was always the same, the Sun walked to the mirror on the wall and with dull eyes, he says "Hi Ana..." looking at his body.