AUTHOR'S NOTE

Bismillah Al Rahman Raheem.

Before November 19, 2020 I've never thought of writing this book or anything related to this topic. I didn't even know I was going to pen something down titled "Dear Kulsum"

This book started as a friendly competition between my friend Rahma Rahma_writes and I, when we figured out that we've been too lazy lately to write down anything (BTW please check out her new book, she published it today too). So, I asked the members of our Whatsapp group, WECHATBOOKS, if anyone wants to do a competition with me and she was the only person that volunteered. "We should try and write a novel in a month" I said, "It doesn't have to be a long book, just something short" and she agreed. We didn't meet our deadline though, so we added one more month.

That was how this book came to life.

In the span of an hour, I managed to get out the topic I'd write about whilst eating food lmao. Food is the answer to everything people.

Anyways, while doing that I had one question in my head, "What will be the name of this main character?" That was when my childhood best friend's name popped up. I always name each of my main female characters after one of my close friends and my brain was like, "You've never used Ummu's name o!" Which was crazy by the way because the bitch is my best friend! Lmfao.

So, I decided to do that then.

In short, this book is dedicated to my childhood bestie, my ride or die, top partner in crime and one of the amazing people in my life, Ummu Kulsum Maishanu.

Ummulu, this one is for you. I couldn't help but instill some of the lessons I've learnt from you in this book. I hate you wujiga wujiga idiot!

Disclaimer: If you don't like the topic this book centers around, kindly remove it from your library. Don't bother to drop a rude comment here; I'm already getting my degree in sarcasm and affront, especially when it involves my book. I don't care if I've known you since diapers, (Which I highly doubt btw) but I won't take it.

 ~*~

~KULSUM~

Book songs

Book songs

~Sober By Demi Lovato(I recommend the cover made by Yoandri KHS)

~You Broke Me First By Tate McRae

~ISAMAR Searching for the truth.

~Home By Machine Gun Kelly, X ambassador and Babe Rexha (I recommend the Nightcore Cover)

COPYRIGHT, FERDEAUSEE 2021.