𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐆 𝐑 𝐘 𝐅 𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃 𝐎 𝐑 𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘

E L A R A

E L A R A

"You'll never guess what I overheard in charms." Sage gasps while running into the common room. "What's up?" Rowan asks. "The Gryffindors are having a huge party. The only people who aren't invited, Slytherins." She scoffs.

"I don't understand what's so bad about us?" Tate asks. "Oh our innocent bean, most of our parents, including yours, sided with you-know-who back in the day. That doesn't sit too well with the brave house of Gryffindor." She mocks them.

Sided. As in past tense. I wish.

"I think we should go," I state. Tate's head shoots up to me. "But we weren't invited." They furrow their brows. "When has that stopped us before?"

I walk into the Gryffindor common room, hand in hand with Sage. Most of Slytherin's house decided to join us, mainly because no one wants us here. "We specifically said no Slytherins." A random Gryffindor whines. "Oh come on, it's not a party without us," I smirk before taking a cup and filling it.

"Who picked this music? It's horrible." Sage groans. "You know what to do." I smile before taking a sip of my drink. She pulls out her wand and waves it, changing the music to something decent.

The mood of the party changed from lame to vivacious.

Giver by K.Flay comes on, one of my and Sage's favorites. She takes my hand and spins me. Rowan and Tate join us. Tate isn't much of a party person but they love seeing us happy. Rowan on the other hand. We can't keep him away.

Rowan takes my left hand and spins me similarly to how Sage did. I giggle, throwing my head back as the alcohol kicks in. I wrap my arms around his neck as we talk about nothing.

"You know I've been thinking-" "Elara Malfoy!" A loud voice says. "Fred Weasley." We are both equally buzzed, meaning we get along better. "Could've sworn someone said no Slytherins." He smirks.

"You know us, can't be left out of the spotlight," I reply. The next song that comes on is Campus by Vampire Weekend, my personal happy song.

"Dance with me." I offer the tall redhead in front of me. "How can I say no to a pretty girl?" He smirks before joining me. I end up spending the rest of the night with him, the same boy I've been taught to hate.

| A U T H O U R S N O T E |
Now we're getting somewhere🤭

| A U T H O U R S N O T E |Now we're getting somewhere🤭