𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈 | 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐆 𝐎

E L A R A

E L A R A

Three days of spring holiday. Three days with the Weasleys. Three days of pure bliss. Ginny apologized the next morning, saying she shouldn't have assumed that I adopted the same views as my parents. Today Molly decided that everyone would help her in the garden.

"Boys, you de-gnome while the girls and I work on the flowers," Molly instructs. Fred and George groan before crouching to the flower beds. "Now, Ginny knows how this goes, Elara have you ever cast a forever charm before?" Molly asks. "Only in class, at home, the house-elves do everything, sadly," I reply.

"Okay well it's quite simple, despite its name, the charm only lasts a year, so we must redo it." Molly smiles before taking her wand and muttering the incantation, causing the wilting flower to come back to its beautiful state. "Now we must do that to all of the roses, then the tulips after the boys are finished." Ginny and I nod before picking a section of roses.

"Hey, watch this." I grin before charming a now alive rose to change colors. "That's so cool" Ginny grins. "I'll show you how to do it, here"

"I have something for you Freddie" I grin down at him. "If it isn't a kiss I don't want it." He teases. "Nope, it's a rose." I hold out the flower in front of me. "It's almost as beautiful as the girl holding it." He grins, standing up. "Can you guys not be all lovey-dovey around me." George grimaces.

"What like this?" Fred wraps an arm around my waist and cups my face with the other, kissing me. "You two are gross." George scoffs. "I think he's charming," I state. "Oh do you now?" Fred smirks.

Our bubble is burst when dark clouds of smoke appear on the lawn. Fred pushes me behind him, George does the same with Ginny. "Where is she?" one of them asks. "We don't know what you are talking about," Fred replies. "Shut up. We know she is here." Rowan snaps. "Fred, it's okay," I whisper.

"Love, no. I'm not letting them take you." He begs. "They'll hurt you and your family if I don't go with them," I reply. "I love you" I whisper before coming out from behind him. "I will go with you, as long as nothing happens to them," I state. "Silly girl will do anything for love." The man chuckles. "Listen, I will do anything you want, just leave them alone." I plead.

"Anything? Even-" "Don't you dare finish that sentence" Fred growls. "Fred, calm" I mumble. "Love, please don't go." He begs. "Fred, I need to. I don't really have a choice." I reply, giving him a tight hug before beginning to walk towards Rowan and the death eaters. "Your father has missed you," Rowan says before grabbing my arm and making us disappear in a cloud of jet-black smoke.