𝐗 | 𝐋 𝐎 𝐂 𝐊 𝐄 𝐑 𝐑 𝐎 𝐎 𝐌 ♕

E L A R A

E L A R A

"Then she said 'my friends wouldn't like it if I was dating a Slytherin' and my dumbass replied with 'how do you think my friends felt when I said you were a muggle-born.'" Sage goes on talking about the girl she's been seeing. She still hasn't told us the girl's name. To be fair I haven't told her about Fred either.

I feel something hit the back of my head, turning to see Fred sitting in the back of the class along with his brother. I glance to the ground to see a crumpled piece of paper. I pick it up and unravel it to reveal Fred's chicken scratch handwriting.

Meet me in the Gryffindor locker room after class.

I crumple the paper again before placing it in my bag. Fred lock eyes with me, the smirk never leaving his lips.

I push open the door slowly. "Fred?" I whisper shout. "Lock the door behind you Elara." He replies. I do as told before walking to find him. Fred pulls me to where he was, trapping me with a hand on either side of my face.

"I need you to admit that you cheated yesterday." His breath is hot on my face. My heartbeat picks up. "I don't know what you're talking about." I bat my eyes innocently. "You know exactly what you did Elara. And you are going to pay for it."  He mumbles before roughly attaching his lips to mine.

I groan into the kiss as Fred undoes the buttons of my top. I do the same to his shirt before sliding it down his arms. "Everything, off." He demands breathlessly as his hands undo his slacks.

Once we are both left naked he sits down on one of the benches, pulling me to straddle him. "You know what to do." He smirks, lifting my hips for me. I let out a gasp as he fills me completely.

Fred buries his head in my neck as I thrust myself onto him. "You never fail to make me feel good." He groans into my ear. My hands go to his hair, pulling him back to my face. "I hardly think this is a punishment, Fred," I smirk.

His eyes darken, he pulls me off of him and pushes me against the lockers. "Is this what you want?" He asks with a hand around my neck. "I don't know Freddie, is it?" I smirk. He thrusts into me roughly, hand tightening around my neck.

Fred's thrusts never slow, not even when my nails find their way to his back. His hand leaves my throat and moves to cover my mouth, preventing the ungodly moans. My eyes roll back as each thrust hits my g-spot.

"Shit Elara." Fred moans out, removing his hand from my mouth. "I want to hear you as you come for me." He states as my legs begin to shake. "Who makes you feel this good Elara?" Fred groans. "You, Fred." I whimper, burying my face in his shoulder as my high comes crashing down on me.

He pulls out to finish on his own hand, then wiping it on a nearby towel.

I quickly put my clothes back on. "Damnit, Fred," I mumble as I examine my neck. "Someone forgot to tell me no marks I guess." He chuckles behind me. "I hate you," I say in a passive tone.

"I find it hard to believe that."