𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂 𝐎 𝐍 𝐅 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 𝐒 ♕

E L A R A

E L A R A

I throw my book bag next to my bed, kicking off my boots before sitting. Today was day five of avoiding Fred and as Sage said, he looks like a lost puppy. By ignoring him I hoped he would move on and find someone else, but he hasn't

And even though I avoid him, I still steal a glance at him from across the great hall every chance I get.

I close my eyes, hoping that when I open them this will all have been a dream.

Then my door opens suddenly.

"What the- Fred? How did you get down here?" I ask. "You haven't spoken to me in days and I just want to know what I did wrong because I have been wracking my brain trying to figure it out but the last thing I remember saying was-"

"Fred, take a breath," I instruct with my hands on his shoulders. "Why have you been avoiding me?" He pleads, pupils were blown wide and eyes slightly red.

"Have you been crying?" I ask as I bring a hand to his face. "Maybe." He smiles weakly, pushing his cheek into the palm of my hand. "I'm sorry," I whisper. "Why have you been avoiding me?" He asks again, his voice soft.

"Because- because I think I'm in love with you," I whisper. "What?" "I- I'm in love with you, Fred. That's why I've been avoiding you." I repeat. Instead of answering he pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss.

He made sure our bodies were pressed together, holding me in hopes I wouldn't leave.

The only time we pulled away was to take off each other's clothes, even then it wasn't more than a few seconds.

We soon found ourselves on my bed, him over me. "You're so beautiful." He mumbles as he trails his kisses down my neck. "Fred!" I gasp as his fingers slowly circle my clit. "You're already so wet." He chuckles deeply.

"Have you seen yourself?" I joke, cut off by a quiet moan. "Enough of that, I need you." He groans before kissing me. I pull away with a gasp as he enters me, he pauses to allow my body to adjust.

"You have no idea what you do to me Elara." He mumbles against my lips as he begins to thrust slowly. My hands find their way to the hair on the back of his neck, tugging when he hits that spot.

After each tug, Fred would let out a low groan next to my ear, only increasing the pleasure. Using both of my hands I pull his face to mine, resting our foreheads together.

"Fred, I-" Every cell in my body begged me to say the words. So simple yet so difficult to repeat after already confessing. "Say it." His response caught me slightly off guard as his eyes met mine, pupils were blown wide with lust and love.

"I love you, Fred" He smiles as the words pass my lips. Without another breath, he kisses me, thrusts stalling for a moment. "I love you too, Elara." He confesses before resuming his thrusts.

The mix of his genuine confession and fast thrusts send waves of dopamine to my brain. "Shit, say that again," I say between moans. "I love you." The tone of his voice and the way his eyes gaze into mine send me over the edge. I throw my head back against the pillows, moaning out Fred's name as he brought me over the proverbial cliff.

Fred groaned in pleasure, his thrusts faltering as he finishes with me. He seals our lips together in a passionate kiss. The feeling of our mixed arousal dripping down my legs causes my eyes to open. "Fred- did you-" "Shit." He groans, laying beside me.

"Sadly I know just the spell for this situation." I sigh, reaching for my wand on my nightstand and murmuring the incantation. "That would've been a disaster." He chuckles as my head rests on his chest.

"A little Fred running around? hell yeah, it would be." I tease. "Hey!"

| A U T H O U R S N O T E |

Remember everyone, wrap it before you tap it, fuck children😌🤚🏼