1.

The overwhelmIng sense of decay plagued Robert's mind. Robert could never get his stupid brain to stop thinking, he can’t remember the last time he got a good sleep In. Robert Felt Incomplete- he was constantly looking for somethIng to do.

Robert Lost connection with himself, so In the young man’s head, the only thing to do was to Isolate himself and drink away his inhibitions. Robert Couldn't think of any other solutions to his problems. Robert Had lost contact with his mates back when he was In school, and since Robert Had been such a stranger, Robert didn’t think he could just reach out again and reconnect.

Often-times people told Robert he was lazy, untalented, and just miserable to be around- he had been told that so many times that he started to believe It. Robert realized that he did have a tendency to brood- or better yet let his dark thoughts take over his mindset.

Robert Huffed and rubbed his face with his fingers, feeling a headache coming on. Robert Needed to do something or he feared what would become of him. Robert Looked at the time, It read 5 In the afternoon. Perfect. 

Robert Decided to get dressed for the first time In a long while and get out, maybe somethIng Interesting would happen- or maybe he would get drunk alone as he always did and stumble home just to pass out on the floor.

Robert Pulled on a pair of high waisted jeans, a patterned shIrt, and a red jumper over It since It was going to be a bit chilly. Robert Looked at his face In the mirror, thinking about how bland his face looked for a moment before sighing and turning away; a heavy feeling of dissatisfaction weighing on Robert's chest as he grabbed his house keys and pulled on his shoes.

Robert Made sure he had money before slipping out of his room and slipping downstairs; Ignoring his mother’s meaningless chatter. Robert let out a sigh of relief once he was outside and began to walk down the pavement, keeping his eyes on the ground as he walked.

Robert sniffed, feeling uncomfortable In his own skIn for a moment before deciding that he would feel better after a drink or two.

Once Roberts Made It to his favorite pub, he frowned to see that It was oddly quite busy already. Wonderful. Robert sighed a bit before daringly walking Into the pub, glancing around nervously as he saw the large groups of delinquents and mIddle-aged assholes talking far too loudly.

Robert Made a beeline to the bar and stole the first seat he could find, feeling relIeved once he was sitting down. “What'll It be bob?” the bartender asked, having been familiar wIth Robert since he came In quite often. “A pInt please,” Roberts said just loud enough to be heard.

Robert Wanted to get his drinks In and then leave, suddenly not wanting to linger about the rowdy pub longer than he had to. The bartender nodded his head and walked away to make Robert's drink.

Robert Leaned onto the bar, taking a calming breath before bringing his fingers up to his mouth so he could bite and chew the skin; It was a nervous habit Robert Had. Robert suddenly felt the seat next to him turn and a hand touched hIs arm. “Hey- rob? Is that you?” a familiar voice said, making Robert Turn his head and look.

“Laurence?” Robert said, pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face. “What are you doIng here?” Robert said, turning to face lol more. Lol grinned widely, happy to see his old friend that had just suddenly appeared just like he had disappeared.

“Getting a drink before going to a party one of my mates Is having! Care to join? It's not very becoming to enter a party alone” lol grinned, making Robert raise his eyebrows In surprise. “What? You want me to join? Why?” Robert Blurted out stupidly.

“W-what I mean Is that we haven't spoken In so long… thought you forgot about me for a while '' Robert restated, not wanting to be rude. Lol smiled at Robert And patted his shoulder In a friendly manner. “Oh, rob- just because I haven't seen you doesn't mean I don't consider you a friend!”  lol brushed away Robert’s Insecurities lIke flies, not wanting Robert think that because rob pulled away lol wouldn’t want to still be his friend.