Baking a date!

Y/n's POV

After you woke up at the library, you remembered what happened and blushed hard. But then, you shrugged it off and left. Soon, you made dinner. Apparently you slept through lunch and the boys ordered food instead. You made rice as you grabbed the ingredients to make roasted chicken to make up for the lunch. As you grabbed the HUGE chicken and wash it down the sink, Nightmare came. Surprisingly he only smiled, "What are you cooking?" He asked. "Roasted Chicken." You answered. He nodded and stood there. You continued washing the chicken. Hygiene is important! Silence filled the air. "Do you.. want to read at the library with me again? Sometime?" He asked. You looked back, trying to make sure if it really is Nightmare thats asking you. When you confirmed it, you smiled wide, even though you were confused. "Of course, your highness!" You answered happily. Nightmare seemed to be surprised by your answer and looked away with a cyan blush. "S-sure. I'll wait for you then.." He answered simply as he teleported away. You thought deeply and tried to make sense of what just happened. Was that really the king of Nightmares? The king of negativity, the one who was rude, mean, arrogant & possessive? You really just cant understand skeletons. As you finished cleaning the chicken, you putted it away and collected the spices you need. Starting with fresh parsley, pepper, salt, smoked paprika, onion powder & garlic powder. You prepared the oven and the spices, preheating the oven to 350 F. You mixed all the spices, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Using your hands to coat the chicken in the spice mixture, and in the chicken as well. Then you lifted the chickens skin underneath and added more spice mixture for a pop of flavor. Soon, you grabbed some potato wedges and thought it will go well with the chicken and applied it around the chicken on the roasting pan. Baking it in a roasting pan and on a roasting rack for 20 minutes per pounds, which meant 20 times 4 pounds which led to be roasted for 80 minutes. Increasing the heat to 450 for the last 20 minutes to crisp the skin. You then let it out and let it rest on the kitchen table for 10-15 minutes, you carved it, and served it on the HUGE plate. You then sprinkled parsley all over the chicken as a finishing touch. It looks and smells VERY delicious. You felt drooling. You then checked the rice and its perfectly cooked. Looks like lady luck is on your side today. Proud of your cooking, you took it to the dining hall where Nightmare is there, as you entered Nightmare perked up and wowed you, eye sockets landing on the chicken and sniffing in the air. You swear you can imagine him drooling mentally. You propped it on the table and brought each plate, filling them with chicken. You filled it with a perfect made rice too. All the plates steaming with pleasure and delicacy. Propped the spoon, fork, and knives to eat, along with glasses which you filled with champagne. You propped more stuffs to make it special and elegant. Soon, you were ready to call the masters for dinner. "Heh, if this is to make up for lunch, you did a great job, sunshine." Praised Nightmare as he looked at you. You smiled brightly, you felt as if you're more free around these bunch of villainous skeletons. Soon you heard thumping and turned around. To be met with all your masters stare at you and the food served at the dining table, elegantly propped. With candles and a nice, soft cushion on their usually hard but not uncomfortable wooden chair. You smiled and bowed. "Good evening masters, dinner has been served." You greeted as you swept a hand to urge them to eat. "Wow.. Angel you did a great job..!" Mused Killer as he sat on his seat, looking over at his plate, not sure if he should eat it right there. "Wow, kitten. Y'felt bad for sleeping through lunch that much? Well no worries, y'got our jaws wide open." Dust said as he winked at you. Horror immediately went to his seat and was drooling. "Please tell me you're gonna make some steaks tomorrow." Horror said, seeing you could cook such delicacy. The other masters laughed and nodded, expectant of your answer,  which you realized they were serious. "Of course master. Anything you'd like." You answered as you smiled. All the other masters who were seated blushed a deep blue, red, purple, cyan, and lots of other colors as it glowed in the dining room. You giggled lightly, pleased with your work. "yOu DiD a NicE jOb, hUmAn." Error praised. "YOU REACHED MY STANDARD, EXCLUSIVELY, HUMAN." Blackberry said as he grinned proudly. "(n/n), thank you for the dinner!" Said Cross as he smiled at you. You smiled back and bowed, as you reached the door, "Hey, sunshine. You can stay." Nightmare said as you turned around. You felt pleased but there were no chairs left. "No need, your highness. There are not enough chairs." You replied. "You can sit on my lap."
You turned your head to where the voice came from and met Dust's eyes, Grinning as you felt your cheeks warm up. The others glared at him and you shook your head. You were their maid. You couldnt accept such thing. "Hey, angel. Put down your priorities as a maid, would'ya? we'd be broken hearted if you left us here eating in a exclusive dinner when you're enjoying it in the kitchen." Killer said as the others nod in agreement. Soon, you felt your soul being marked with a weird cross, as you were dragged softly to... Cross! You sat on his lap with his chin on your head, you blushed. As you swear you can see him smirking in happiness. You can hear all your other masters grumbling under their breath. Then ate the food you prepared. You heard satisfied closed-lip moans of deliciousness. You ate one and was spoon fed by Cross as you smiled comfortably. Living as a maid isnt so bad after all, huh? Soon you all added more chickens and finished dinner. Laughing and talking to each other, enjoying each others company. Soon they all thanked you for the dinner and left. When you washed the dishes you hummed softly to your (f/song). "Y'got any snacks for me? Ran outta chips." Asked Horror as he teleported right behind you, making you squeal in surprise. "M-master Horror!" You greeted him, "No, we do not have any snacks. But I guess I can bake some cookies, or fry some french fries.." You replied. Horror nodded along, "Eh, I guess cookies'll be good." Horror answered. You nodded. "When are ye bakin' it?" He asked, "Tomorrow, master." You replied. "Yes!" Horror muttered under his breath as he raised his fist in the air silently. "What is it master?" You asked, tilting your head. "Eh.. I was wonderin'.. if.. ye.. well.. can I bake with ye?" Asked Horror as a cute red hue appeared. You blinked. Twice. Then you tried to imagine how things will go with Horror baking with you. Instead the image that appeared in your head, was Horror with a pink apron, Flour all over, smiling awkwardly as he tries to crack the eggs- which failed and was smashed instead. Revealing a kitchen full of chaos with messy dough, flour, eggs all over the place, the kitchen floor filled with chocolate chips that fell from the kitchen counter, the table and chairs sticky with your cookie dough. Your imagination seemed to be revealing the future and you hoped it surely wont be THAT bad. You nodded slowly and smiled as if you're thrilled, while actually you're a bit nervous about the future. "Of course, master. If you would like it." You answered as you smiled. Horror lighten up, and that is more than enough to ensure you that saying yes was a great option. 'He's such a cute, greedy, cinnamon roll.' You thought. You soon noted that you should not leave Horror alone in the kitchen when you bake and decided to clean the kitchen through and through to be sure nothing goes wrong tomorrow. You checked the ingredients and needed to buy pure vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, unsalted butter, flaky sea salt, baking soda, light-packed brown sugar & granulated sugar. Soon you asked Royce to buy those and a few snacks since it ran out. Soon enough, when you were done with everything, Royce came back with top picked ingredients. You smiled and thanked him as Royce nodded and left. You putted them all to the fridge and a few at the cupboards.