Karaoke Night

A/N : Its better to read this with laptop- I suppose. And you can take that Y/n's and Dust's voice is like the duet song- ;)

Y/n's POV

As you woke up, recalling what happened in the previous day, you smirked. Yep, your other side is wide awake, it is now a part of you and you will need to live with it everyday now. A part of you is pissed off, because with that wild side of yours, you're too bold and brave. You can put your family in danger if you make one simple mistake. Because in simple mistake, in your smart, logical self, it means a HUGE mistake. You're too naughty, flirty and bold. You do what you want to do and wont care about anyone else. Sighing, you got out of bed, went in your shower. You felt the warm water steam as it hit your skin. You sighed, relaxed. Sometimes you're just too relaxed with your other side. you got out of the shower & dressed up in your maid uniform. Brushed your hair, then looked at the mirror. As expected, your usual bright, serene (e/c) eyes are now darker and intense. A little bright and serene but an unusual intense look at your eyes completely dominated it. You ate your strawberry to calm yourself down. Its your favorite candy that you loved, you parents gave it to you and you've never changed the flavor, you did try it once, but you immediately threw it away. Nope, just trust your parents. They know what you like best, and they did. Seeing you dont like the flavor of the orange candy, its too sweet and it has no taste of orange in it. Soon, you went to the living room and met Dust. So, its his turn huh? He noticed you and smiled, "Morning, kitten." He greeted as he approached you, "Good morning, master Dust." You greeted back as you bowed. "Heh, so where's the chocolates you made? I heard its as delicious as you are~" He flirted, you wanted to flirt back, but decided not to. Nope, you're not going to surrender to your naughty side, nope. Not with this kind of guy. You'd go crazy. You decided to do it to Cross and Nightmare. And only them. Hey, Nighty isnt that bad. He just needs to open up a bit. You led Dust to the kitchen and prepared the slices of cakes, pudding and molten cake. He wowed every delicacy you made with Cross and 'yummy' moaned as he ate it. "Y'know, you're a fast learner for a beginner in bakery." Dust said as he chewed his food, although what he said was something like, "y'knwow, youw a fash lean-er foh a begin-nye in bakewy." Which, you giggled at. "Of course, master Dust. Thank your for the compliment." You said. You took a tissue and wiped some crumbs off his mouth, which he responded in blushing a soft lavender. Although its only a tiny hint. Wait- does that mean your Sans- "Hey, kitten. Wanna go to the garden?" Dust cuts your thought. You nodded, "Of course master Dust." You answered as you returned to your thoughts, 'What was I thinking about again- wait. GARDEN!?' You thought as you stood up. "GARDEN!?" You asked Dust, invisible stars at your eyes. Dust was surprised for a moment there, but then chuckled loudly, wiping a purple tear away from his eye sockets, "Yep, did you just caught it? What were yo-" "LETS GO RIGHT NOW!!!" You said as you jumped up and down, like a little kid. Excited. You didnt even notice you just cutted Dust's words, but instead he smiled softly. "Sure, lets go." He said as he stood up. He held his hand and you almost instantly, took it. Dragging him, to who knows where. He chuckled and took the lead, dragging you to the garden as you both laughed in excitement. Soon, you found th garden, and you wowed, your mouth forming a huuuge 'O'. The garden was VERY huge. There are lots of various flowers, butterscotches, roses, daisies, sun flowers, coreopsis, marigold, lilium, tulips, hibiscus, and so many others! Butterfly's are everywhere, birds are tweeting, landing on a huge, lonely tree. A nest rested at its branches. Squirrels were also there. You slowly walked around, you wanted to absorb every beauty and wonder. Other plants were also there, trees are also there, the only thing is that they're not that tall yet. As you approached the huge tree, you searched in your pockets for a snack. Well, you found a chocolate bar. You mentally shrugged as you took a piece off the chocolate and put it in your palm, as you slowly held your hand over to the lone squirrel. It approaches your hand and sniffed it, slowly taking a step by step as it got into your hand, eating the chocolate. Soon, it seems to like it as it chewed it fast. You slowly lowered your hand down as you examined the squirrel, its so cute!