七 || 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐢

Chapter Seven

七

> Kasai almost always wears her hair down, even though it's so long it almost trails on the ground.

> When Kasai met Kibutsuji Muzan a fight didn't break out (much to her utter annoyance - she wanted to kill the bastard) because he was still acting as a human at the time.

> Kasai occasionally acts childish because she didn't have a good childhood and was forced to grow up too fast, so she acts like a child sometimes.

> Kasai's fox mask belongs to her deceased "mother" who was also a fox spirit (only she was a five tailed fox, not a nine tailed fox.)

> When Kasai get's angrywhich doesn't happen a lother eyes will turn red in utter hatred.

> Kasai's fox fire was originally orange like her mother's, but somehow it turned blue when she started wandering the world.

> Kasai wasn't actually born from her mother, she was stolen from her birth parents and raised by the five tailed fox spirit.

> Even if she tries to hide it behind her stern persona, Kasai is addicted to strawberry cake.

> Kasai's fox mask is painted white as the base color with red embellishments and red tassels and golden bells that hang from the sides.

> The reason why Kasai can make her nine white tails vanish is because out of all the fox spiritsthere aren't many left sadlynine tailed ones are the strongest.

> Even though Kasai was stolen, her fake mother taught her everything from how to fight to how to sew a kimono. Kasai actually grew up believing that her fake mother was her real mother. 

> Kasai rarely smiles truly.

> Kasai once encountered an Upper Moon with golden fans and almost killed him, before deciding to leave him alive.

> Kasai has considered joining the Demon Slayer Corps multiple times, but as a human - only she always rules down that idea. (For obvious reasons.)

> Kasai likes to decide if people are going to become her friends, normally without their consent on the matter.

> The only person that Kasai truly loved was her younger sisterwell fake younger sister,  who was a five tailed fox spirit―so when she died at the hands of humans, Kasai started to hate humans. 

> Kasai has encountered Kibutsuji Muzan on multiple occasions, but always vanished before they could talk. 

> Kasai will hold a grudge against anyone who interrupts her when she is eating.

> Kasai is bi-polar, and is very hard to read.

> When Kasai is angry, she looks like a completely different person―uh, spirit.

______________

►Special Chapter End

______________

ALARM:

School just started up for me again, so I will be updating less frequently. I will still try to update each of my books, but it will be shorter chapters.

Side note; if you want to, please, go check out my ATLA book, The Third Heir. Thank you!

 I hope that you all are staying safe out there!

~Clementine

______________

______________