31: Mark You as Mine

Remember how I said I had written the steamiest smuff in this book a while back? I lied. This is the steamiest. You'll need barrels of Holy Water, trust me.

Anyway it's Christmas Eve(and already Christmas in some areas) so for this holiday season, and in honour of hitting 30-FREAKING-K reads, here is a lovely chapter for your needy eyes.

Read with discretion...

(Oh and don't hesitate to drop a vote to make me smile =]☆)

"So you're really gonna go to that party?"

All through the day Colin had made several attempts to convince Peter to stay behind. None of them had worked. Not even the promise to help him with any college assignment.

It was nightfall now, and it actually seemed that Peter wasn't going to change his mind no matter what.

"Yes," Peter responded as he unplugged his phone from where it was charging. He checked his messages and reread the text Marcus had sent concerning the party. It was at 9 pm. Two hours from now. "And I'm still going no matter what you say, don't even try to bring up some lame excuse again."

"Fine, I can't stop you." Colin lifted his hands in a gesture of defeat, leaning against the doorframe which led from Peter's room to the hall.

"You never had a shot anyway." A shrug.

Colin watched Peter go through his closet, the space between his eyebrows narrowing as he thought hard. "Why are you so bent on going, anyway?"

"It's Marcus Hall, he's a big name right now. He also invited me personally." Peter turned as he pulled out a pair of sneakers he had got out of a promotion deal. They were fairly new, he hadn't worn them since the shoot he had done. "Why are you so bent on me not going?"

"I already told you. I don't like Marcus."

"Why?"

"It's complicated."

Peter passed Colin a look. "Then I'm still going."

The brunet stood there, rubbing his forehead as he sighed heavily. The only thing he could do now was stall and hope whatever course of action he took would last long enough for attending to seem pointless.

An idea came to him.

"You'll take a shower before you leave, yeah?" Colin asked, eyebrows rising the same way one corner of his lips did. He caught Peter's arm as the dark-haired boy crossed the ledge.

"Yup."

A satisfied smile climbed up his face as Colin pulled Peter closer, nose rubbing the latter's neck. "Good. Let's do it now," he breathed out, kissing a trail down the crook of his slender neck. "I want to mark you as mine first."