4~My Story

This chapter is dedicated to Joecool123 because I am currently reading no capes and it's my favorite story atm.

***
"Um I don't really want to talk about it actually," I said my voice dropping lower. I picked up a handful of sand and started to play with it.

"Beautiful, it's not good to keep things inside of you." He said trying to get me to make eye contact with him.

"Then I should start from the beginning."

(Since you already read what happened in the very beginning I'm going to start where I left off)

•••

"How the fuck are you helping me?!" I said with anger. "If you were fucking helping me then I wouldn't be getting taken from my home. I would be getting ice cream and talking with Carter."

"Listen, I don't know why we're taking you but we had orders to remove you from that apartment." The bitch said.

"Where are you taking me?" I said putting emphasis on where.

"California." The bitch mumbled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!? CALIFORNIA?! DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING FAR THAT IS?! IF IM GETTING SAVED WHY CANT I CHOOSE WHERE WE GO?! WHY CANT I CHOOSE IF I WANT TO STAY?! MAYBE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE! MAYBE IM FINE WITH THE WAY MY LIFE IS"!!!!

"Hey, calm down. If you want to know more then come sit back here." The boy said.

I glared at him. Reluctantly I crouch-stood and walked to the back-back seats in the minivan. "What's your name?"

"Spencer. And I already know that yours is Blaire." He said calmly. How could he be calm? He's kidnapping me. Or "saving" me.

"Did you stalk me before you kidnapped me?"I said irritably.

"No. chase told us. He's a very nice old man."

"Apparently he's not too nice. He planned my kidnapping. I thought this old man would be there for me. I grew up with him. But now I see I can't trust anybody." I said sadly. "Is Carter in on this too?"

"No I haven't heard of a Carter in this mission yet."

"Well I hope he comes and looks for me. I guess he's the only reason I want to stay in Chicago. He's my best friend."

"You'll make more friends. I promise."

"Are you my first new best friend?"

"No. Hopefully this is the only time I ever see you."

"What do you mean by hopefully?"

"Well, I don't think this is a great way to start a friendship and I need you to stay in California once we get there. I live in Chicago and have no plans to move. There shouldn't be any chance of us meeting again."

"I'm glad you get a choice of where you live. Why can't I leave California? Maybe I want to go to Florida or New York?"

"Why won't you just drop it and listen."

"Well if it's not important enough for you to tell me then they're not very strict rules now are they?"

He sighed. It was actually more of a huff sigh. "California runs this program for people who are going to get hurt or held as hostage. You are one of those people. Since your father is very successful he has a lot of money. You're not very careful with what you do so anyone can easily kidnap you. So we are saving you. Chase has overheard many conversations of organizations and people planning what's the best way to break in and get you, so he started looking up different programs that can keep you safe. Chase is saving you and your family."