Chapter 1: Never giving up

A boy sits down at his desk, looking over a drawing, as he makes some small adjustments to it. He was inside a relatively small apartment, close to the famous hero school, U.A. Since he was an early riser, he figured that he'd tinker around a bit with what he had, a simple mask, with a small HUD.

Y/n: "Hmm....I wonder if I could use some sort of armor for this...maybe it could work well against bullets...Speaking of which, should I use a weapon? I mean...Knives and shit are out of the picture, I won't be killing....maybe some gun with rubber bullets? But, a fake ID would be needed...Shit, it's time."

He stands up, changes into his uniform, and practically busts through his door while running all the way to U.A., running into class 1-C, General Studies division. He sits right next to another kid, who had light purple hair, and looked like he didn't know what the word "sleep" meant. This was Hitoshi Shinso, a boy that he met in the first day, and quickly became fast friends with.

Y/n: "Just in time. Perfect."

Shinso: "Good morning. How fast did you run?"

Y/n: "........"

Shinso: ".....The only time I got you was the first time we met, how are you always able to read me, L/n?"

Y/n: "Meh, I'm always good at that sort of stuff, y'know? Anyways, I ran fast enough. My legs are gonna kill me-ALL MIGHT?!"

Y/n exclaims in surprise, almost standing up before sitting back down due to how tired he was, yet still, his eyes were widened by his childhood hero coming through the door, instead of Present Mic.

All Might: "HELLO, EVERYBODY! Today, we shall have a special class! You see, today I am going to have a special exercise for the children in the Hero Division, 1-A, and I want you to help me in analyzing them. Anyone taking the topic of heroism in the U.A. Essay will also find this exercise extremely helpful. So, students, what do you say?"

All the students immediately said yes, and All might nodded before opening the door.

All Might: "Please proceed in an orderly fashion, don't slip out of line, come on!"

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Shinso humming the Batman theme while Y/n does different Batman poses 

As they reach the training area, Y/n can't help but look at all the kids from the hero class, and his eyes fall on one girl in particular. This girl was slightly taller than him, and had long hair, half white, half red. She also had a scar on her left eye, which was pretty rough, buddy. She was Shouko Todoroki. The one person he disliked the most, even though, he had to admit, he found her pretty attractive, and even had a small blush on his face. Still, that didn't stop the fact that she was literally the thing he hated most, that being, a prodigy who was born perfect, and born to someone who could easily give her all that she wanted. He only stopped himself from hating her completely by telling himself that he didn't know what her life was like, and so, he shouldn't judge her by her cover.

But damn, that cover was still attractive.

Still, they had a bit of a rivalry going. Y/n looked at her as the main one to beat, the one who would probably look down on him the most, the one who he would probably hate.

Todoroki, on the other hand, had yet to gain the knowledge that Y/n existed.

He then gets a thought in his mind, and nudges Shinso's arm, while pointing at her.

Shinso: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Zuko's daughter."

Shinso bursts out into small giggles, before something else comes to mind.

Shinso: "Katara would be the mother, since ice is a part of water bending."

Y/n: "....Holy shit, Zutara is canon here."

Shinso: "Yeah...Poor Aang."

Y/n: "Wait, no, Aang could be with Toph. Problem solved."

Shinso: "I like the way you think!"

They share a quick high-five, before one of the other students slaps Y/n's head, and tells him to pay attention. He sighs, and looks at the screens to see what the matches were like.

Timeskip brought to you by Shinso and Y/n watching ATLA

Y/n's eyes were as wide as they could be. After all, he had just witnessed some of the craziest shit for the day, including a childhood rivalry, some really good strategies, and an absolute domination via ice.

Y/n: "You could definitely cheese this, Shinso. Just rile 'em up, they respond, and then they give the bomb to you."

Shinso: "Yup, it would work great. So....What do you think of Ms. Zutara? I noticed you eyeing her earlier. Wait a minute...don't tell me.."

Y/n turns to him with a blush on his face, before shaking his head.

Y/n: "N-no! I-just...she's hot, okay? Nothing beyond that!"

Shinso: "Suuure...."