Part 1: Secret spilled

Morgan "Rylie why are you cutting those flowers?" your younger sister says as she walks into the room where you are holding a small bouquet of flowers, you look over to her, your right hand holding scissors and flowers in your left.
"Well because their really pretty" you say with a smile, but she looks at you confused "I thought my you said you cut yourself because your not?" Says Morgan with a puzzled facial expression.
Instantly all eyes are on you as your heart begins to pound, your father Tony heard her along with Loki, and Steve. They all stop and look at you concerned.
"Rylie, is that true?" Steve's eyes fall to yours with deep sorrow, "Are you hurting yourself?" Loki asks while taking a step towards you, your father hasn't said anything until he looks at you with his eyes tearing up "Show me your wrists Rylie".
You look at all of them not knowing what to do or say, just as Peter walks into the room he examines everyone's faces noticing the worry and sensing the concern, "what happened?", he questions before you run up the stairs to your room, closing the door and crawling into your bed. Tears pour out of your eyes but are immediately absorbed into your sleeve as you hold it covering your self harm cuts.