Part 7: Addiction begins

A lot has been going on and you haven't had a clue about who to talk to or where to even start but usually when you feel unsure of something you always turn to your dad, you and him have been close ever since you were little, even though your depression and everything you've been going through has been pushing you away from him and taking a toll on him, he still manages to come through and be there for you every step of the way.
"Hey Dad... can I talk to you?" You say while walking into the lab area, he turns to you "ya of course what's going on?", he stops what he was doing and all his attention is on you, taking a deep breath you and him sit down. "I'm sorry i know I've been a lot to handle lately, it's just these thoughts have been getting out of control in my head and i don't know how to feel or what to think anymore, it's like I'm lost, like I'm drowning in a sea of thoughts."
Tony wipes a tear that managed to escape your tear ducts and began rolling down your cheek, "your my daughter Rylie, and no matter what you throw at me, no matter what your going through I will always be right beside you to help you", he smiles softly at you, and nodding you begin to cry into his shoulder as he hugs you, "I would be broken if I ever lost you or your sister"  he adds.
A couple days have passed and your still struggling but you know you can do this and push past all the horrible thoughts that keep pulling you down, your wrists have been healing, the bruises are nearly faded, you eat at least once a day, and panic attacks are getting easier to calm down from with the help of those around you, but while those get better you started to hide the addiction of smoking/vaping in order to distract yourself from self harm.
When inhaling the smoke into your lungs it takes away your anxious thoughts and soothes the mind, but not for long until you need to do it again, which has turned into an addiction, you use to not understand why people smoked but now it's all clear, the head rush creates a dog in your mind like a numbing method, well at least that's how you see it. If your parents or any of the avengers found out you know it wouldn't end well.