Part 3: Jump

You open the door to the roof and walk towards the ledge, what you didn't know is that Peter followed you up, without saying anything he rushes down to the room where the avengers sit, they are talking about the situation involving you, Peter bursts through the door out of breathe, everyone turns to him, "Sh- she's on the roof! I don't know what to do Mr Stark!" He is trying to catch his breathe as tears rolls down his cheeks, Tony bolts out of his chair, no one says a word, they just rush to the roof as fast as they can to stop you from making a mistake.
When they get to the roof there you are standing on the edge of the roof starring down at the street below, everyone is panicking.
Loki is the first to speak "Rylie... Come down from there please, darling you got stars in your eyes so come on let's paint the sky", he takes a step reaching his hand out for you to take but you don't, you turn your head to look at them your eyes red and puffy from crying. Your dad walks forward as he tries to take your hand but you move them away from him, "Rylie, I can't lose you" he says as tears begin to fall from his eyes.
"Everyone will be better off without me, there's no reason for me to be here" you exclaim, "let me be a reason, please Ry"  Peter responds, you take another glance down, "we can help you through this Rylie, we love you" Nat says, "don't let it end this way Rylie, don't let this be the end of you" Steve speaks tensed.
You close your eyes and take a step forward off the ledge, Nat runs to try and grab you but it's to late, you begin falling towards the sidewalk below.
"NO!" Tony yells as he falls to his knees feeling to weak to move, but right behind you Peter jumped in his spider suit, he catches you mid air, holding you close to him and he swings the both of you back onto the roof.