Part 2: The Roof

"Mr Stark? What happened? Is she okay?" Peter says still not knowing the situation, Tony stands there in silence not knowing how to react to the news of you cutting yourself, he sits down, "Parker... take Morgan outside to play please" he says while wiping his face to cover up his emotions, he nods and picks up Morgan walking past Natasha Romanoff on the way out. She enters the room, she turns to Steve "what's going on?", she asks while crossing her arms.
"It's Rylie-" he sighs and looks up to Nat before finishing his sentence "-she's cutting herself", Natasha's eyes widen, Tony stands up "I should go check on her" he says as he holds back his tears, Nat walks over to Tony and puts a hand on his shoulder, "let me talk to her".
Natasha goes upstairs and down the hall, she stands in front of your door, you hear a knock on the door and then the motion of a door opening, "Just go away" you say hiding your face in your sweat shirt, she walks to the side of your bed and sits down next to you putting a hand gently on your leg, "listen Ry, I used to be just like you, I use to feel so alone and lost in this world, I use to cut myself and wish that it would all end but destroying yourself isn't the right way to deal with these emotions, your dad is worried sick, everyone is".
After she finishes talking to you, she closes your door and leaves you alone, alone with your thoughts, the thoughts telling you to end it all and that no one cares. You begin thinking to yourself about taking your life, and decide to make your way to the roof of the avengers Tower.