1

I stepped through the familiar doors and memories washed over me from my previous years attending. I had switched for a while to try and fix my problems. I was different now. I was not the same idiot I was before I left. I knew not to tell the world about my problems, people knowing only resulted in me leaving, and my life turned upside down. No, I'd need to hide it. I saw Micah running towards me. He picked me up and squeezed the life out of me. I looked up at his face "Hey stranger, I've missed you" I looked at him and smiled "I've missed you too." he looked at me all of a sudden serious "Are you doing better? Like you're going to be okay this time?".

See this is what I meant. People start to worry when they know the truth and stop seeing me as a regular person and more of a problem child, "Yeah I'm doing great. I'm all better." I added a smile hoping to sell it. Lucky for me we had different classes so he dropped me off and went towards his own. I walked into the classroom and saw the people who used to be my so-called friends. The people who turned on me the second I had started to get worse. I walked with my head down towards the teacher "I'm in this class now." I whispered to the floor the teacher looked at me and smiled "Welcome! Glad to have you back Ryley!". That's right we had started nine months ago with me in her class before I had switched. But it was for a different course.

She pointed towards a desk in the front. Nooo!! Please don't say what I think you're going to say "The seat next to Michelle is open go ahead and sit there," I nodded my head and walked over to the table where my so-called ex-best friend was sitting. And set my stuff down and pulled out my notebook and started to set up my notes. I was doodling in the margins when she finally spoke "So you're back now? " I looked up " Yeah we decided I should finish high school here, after all" She looked like she was less than thrilled to hear that but said "I'm really happy to hear that." anyways. Yep, she still lied.

// ik this one is super short but it's done I hope yall like it <3 Asher Robin //