Sentimental Vows Of Love and Life

People always expect things.
Expect, love.
Expect, care.
Expect, healthy good long lasting friendships.
The truth is, nothing stays.
Life goes on, people deteriorate.
It doesn't mean that you'll simply forget, but you will move on.
The world doesn't stop for anyone, I learned this the hard way.
I expected people to give back the same effort that I gave them.
As soon as you realize the world doesn't owe you anything and that most people will take good things, good people; love and care for granted the better off you will be.
Does this mean you should stop trying? Should you stop caring? The answer is not so complex. No. You'd shouldn't. Keep caring, keep loving, because the moment you close your heart, will be the moment you miss out. Miss out on good things, good people. Keep your heart open, keep your mind open. There is a subtle beauty in honesty. Honesty, not only with yourself but with others. Life is so complex yet so simplistic. Everyone wants to know the meaning of life. It's definitely different for everyone, but for me. The meaning, my purpose, love.
As much as some may not believe in love, it's not just romantic, it's platonic too. Love is everywhere, don't turn a blind eye. Don't lead the lonely life. Life is short. Grief is short. Pain Is short. So make love long term.