Returning

*offensive language*

Rayaldsy and I got up the next morning and peered through the bushes at Reyna.

"What's the plan?" I asked him.

"I'll distract her, and you sneak around the back and kill her."

"Won't she just shoot you?"

"Don't worry about that, I've got it covered."

"Alright. I hope this works."

"Me too."

We hugged and I set off. I snuck to the edge of the forest line. The Orcs were eating some gross stuff that I didn't want to think about what could possibly be in it.

"I'll kill her for us Thranduil." I whispered, before crouching down, and sneaking behind everything I could.

I got past the Orcs just fine, Saruman taught me well. I soon got to a place where I could see Reyna.

"Hello Reyna." Rayaldsy's voice rang out amongst the quiet grunts of the Orcs.

An arrow flew at him, I held my breath. But it just bounced off his chest. He is wearing that chain mail Thranduil mentioned once, the one inside Erebor. I thought to myself.

"Ah... very clever." Reyna muttered. Her face was serious. "Well what do you want?"

"I think you know that."

"Oh yes, you've come to kill me, blah blah blah."

"Why are you doing this Reyna?"

"Because I have to."

"What do you mean you have to?"

"I mean I want to."

"Why?"

"Because I should be the one married to Thranduil, not that ugly bitch."

"Oh so you've met the Queen?"

"Oh yes. We used to be good friends."

I suddenly remembered what I was supposed to be doing and continued sneaking towards Reyna.

I held my blade in my hand, I was so close...

"Grab her." Reyna's cold emotionless voice rang out. I felt hands on either arm and my blade ripped out of my hand.

I struggled against them, but a blade was held to my throat, I felt a slight pain, as it cut through the flesh slightly.

"Bring her to stand in front of me."

They dragged me to in front of Reyna. I felt a hand on my chest.

"KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THERE YOU CREEP!!" I screamed at the Orc.

Reyna chuckled. "So little Queeny has come to kill me?" She asked in a mocking voice.

"You bet I did you whore, wait no slut. I would say whore, but whores get paid." I snarled back.

"Ooooohhh sassy little bitch aren't you?" Reyna asked. "Kill her."

I was ready to die, it didn't bother me that much, I waited for the pain.

I felt a blade being driven into my chest, and I fell to the ground as everything faded away.

I felt like years had passed.

"You haven't died you know." I heard a soft voice say.

"Lord Elrond?"

"Yes, hello Maydrien."

"Why aren't I dead?"

"The child of love keeps you alive."

"So I can get up?"

"If you choose."

"What's the other choice?"

"Go back to Thranduil, completely healed. If you choose to get up, it will be painful, for you have just been 'killed' but if you can take all your power and channel it, and ignore the pain, Reyna will fall."

I thought about it. Did I really want to keep going? Yes. I need to do this. For Thranduil, for our new child, for Legolas.

"I choose to get up and keep fighting."

"Good luck Maydrien."

Pain filled my body.

"See she's dead. What are you going to do now? You can't kill me." Reyna's voice was right over me.

Just hearing her filled me with rage. The rage was like fire, like... power. I channeled it, but the pain was immense.

Ignore the pain...

Ignore the pain...

Thranduil's face came into my head, giving me confidence.

"IGNORE THE PAIN!!" I screamed.

Light came down from the skies. I heard soft singing, and everything else was shut out.

Reyna morphed, her true soul was revealed, a terrible creature, it had great horns, it's skin was dry and cracked, it's eyes blazed a terrible green. It was jealousy.

The horrid creature fell apart, it crumbled to ashes, and blew away, the Orcs did the same.

The witch had fallen.

------------------------------------------

I reached the gates, and the guards rejoiced. I just collapsed. Soon he came. He picked me up in his arms and I just inhaled his scent.

I felt tears falling on my head, as he cried in joy of my return.

"I'm sorry..." I croaked.

"Shh... don't talk. I forgive you." He said, as he carried me back to the castle.

I smiled and slowly faded away to darkness.

--------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was in our bedroom.

"Thranduil." I said, a figure stirred from beside me.

"My love, you're awake." Thranduil sat up and took my hand.

"Thranduil..." I said, tears welled in my eyes.

"Shh Maydrien my love."

"I need to tell you something."

"Yes love?" He asked, worry in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant. Before you say anything, it is in fact your child. It is a child of love, if you need proof ask Galadriel, or Lord Elrond."

"I have in fact heard of this." he smiled.

I smiled, and he just leaned in and kissed me.

"You have no idea how much I missed that." I whispered.

"I as well." He replied, his hand moved down to my stomach. "What will we name the child?"

"I was thinking if it's a girl, Luna, and if it's a boy, Felix. Something simple."

"That sounds lovely."

"I love you Thranduil."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

Exciting? Idk what you think of this but... OMG 2.4K VIEWS?! THANK YOU!!!!! Okay... yes... I've been watching Doctor Who btw and I'm not okay.

Signed,
The Queen™

👑