Chapter 4: Magical World

All of you appeared at the gatehouse. You went to the balcony and looked at the view with amazement and awestruck at how beautiful it looked. You saw the single land surrounded by water.

"Amazing." You mumbled in awe. 

"Pinch me. I'm dreaming." said Ashlyn. 

"Then I'm having the same dream." Blair who was beside her spoke up. 

"What do you think..." Hadley said as Isla said next. 

"That is?"

"Let's find out." You replied before you went down and found the boat that fit the twelve people, you all went in before the boat escorted you to the land. 

"The trees are gold and silver." Delia described as she looked at the trees. 

"It's just like in the story." Edeline agreed. 

"Amazing."

"Look at all the flowers."

"Whoa!"

"Look!"

"Oh, it's so pretty."

The boat stopped as you and the others started to get out, you looked behind as Twyla jumped across and landed safely. You chuckled lightly before you went inside the pavilion. You looked around the pavilion as it resembled your mother's one in the garden. 

"It's just like Mother's dance pavilion." You pointed out as you saw the same flower stones at the center.

"I wish we had some music." You mumbled in your breath but the golden flowers heard and granted your wish as the golden pixie dust rained on the instrument's portrait. It then began to play the music for you. 

"Did you see that?" You asked Lacey who just nodded. You then grabbed her hand as you invited her. "Come on, Lacey. Dance with me." You then twirled around as Lacey joined you along with Kathleen.

They all began to dance along with the song as you all enjoyed the time being here. You then saw Lacey stumble before she fell to the ground. You approached her as she raised her bleeding knee. 

"Something like this always happens to me." Lacey whined, you smiled warmly, trying to reassure her. 

"I used to be like that when I first started. I thought you were dancing beautifully. Come on, let's wash it off."

You helped her get up as you went to the fountain nearby. You dipped the handkerchief down on the water before you wiped the blood off her wound but the wound healed magically, shocking both of you.

"How did it?" Lacey breathed out. 

"I don't know. Maybe it's the magic water." You murmured with a smile. 

Lacey snickered as she cupped the water with her hands. "I could use this all the time." 

You chuckled as Lacey dipped the tiny bottle with the magic water and kept it in her pocket.

.

.

.

You had put the triplets to sleep as the rest of you continued dancing. As the music stopped, you looked at your worn-out shoes. "Wow! I totally wore out my shoes."

"Me too." Courtney agreed as she looked at her own shoes. 

"It's a sign, you know." Ashlyn said as you asked her. 

"Of what?"

"That we've danced enough for one night. We better go home before Rowena finds out we're gone." All the girls approached Ashlyn. 

You whined under your breath as you felt bad for leaving this magical place. "Oh, I hate to leave. I could dance forever and ever and ever." You then twirled yourself three times before all of you went to the boat and headed to the gatehouse to go back to the bedroom. You stroke Twyla's head lovingly as you look behind the pavilion in sadness.

.

.

.

You went to Lacey's side with your hand holding the shoes. "Do you like your birthday after all?" You pulled the blanket higher as Lacey replied. 

"Yes. Thanks, (Y/N)." You gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead before you went to your bed. 

"Goodnight, girls. Night, Twyla." You placed the shoes on the box, patted her head, tucked yourself in, and closed your eyes to sleep.