Chapter 6: Second Night

"A whole night to forget Rowena and her rules." You mumbled to yourself as all of you arrived at the pavilion. You turned to your sisters to ask a question. "What shall we dance to first?"

"We love... Ballet." Hadley and Isla said together. 

"Good idea!" 

The triplets happily agreed with them. "Yay, ballet!"

"Okay then..." You gave a gentle smile as you then spoke your wish. "I wish we were dressed like ballerinas." 

The golden pixies rained on all of you, transforming your nightgown into a beautiful ballet dress with a short skirt. All the girl's hairstyles turned into a bun except Ashlyn's and yours.

"We wish we had ballet music." Ashlyn said. The pixies rained on the instrument portrait like the previous night.

As the music began to play, all of you began dancing ballet in different places. You danced with the twins as the others danced with their trio.

Edeline twirled around before she picked the fan up and mimicked the duchess. "Who am I?" 

Fallon snickered as she played along with Edeline. "The Duchess of Doom."

"You mean the Duchess of Don't. Don't do this, Don't do that." You and the others stopped dancing as you watched them teasing Rowena. "Don't, Don't, Don't!" All of you laughed at them before you continued dancing.

You and the 6 eldest sisters danced together in a line as the other five danced in the front. All of you enjoyed your time here in this magical world.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

Derek was tracking on Mr. Fabian as you asked him to. "He came a long way to visit Duchess Rowena." He commented to Felix before he drove the horse faster to get close to Mr. Fabian.

Mr. Fabian looked behind as he noticed Derek coming his way. He then made the horse go faster to escape. Derek jumped on his horse and bent down to unbuckle the cargo for the horse to catch up with Mr. Fabian. He finally went in front of Mr. Fabian's horse as it stopped on its track. "Mr. Fabian?"

"You have me at a disadvantage. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"I've been asked to inquire about your business with the duchess." Derek said. 

"That's between me and the duchess, isn't it?" Mr. Fabian said, trying to change the subject. 

"I wouldn't want to get my master angry." Felix said, making Mr. Fabian notice. 

"The bird talks?"

"Last time somebody refused my master, the fool was never heard from again." Felix told the wrong fact to threaten him as he landed in front of him. 

"That's not true."

"Oh, you're right. They did find a shoe." Felix crossed his wings and turned away. 

"Please. I'm just a simple apothecary." Mr. Fabian got down from his horse as he told him. "I sell herbs, remedies. That's all." 

Derek also got out of his as he asked a question. "What did you sell the duchess?"

"I almost didn't sell her anything. Everybody knows she doesn't pay her bills. This time, however, she came through." He then picked something up from his bag. "Small, but it's silver." 

He showed the goblet to Derek and Felix. Derek read the test on the goblet out loud. "Queen Isabella. So how much are you asking?"

"Oh, that's a laugh. What do we have worth a silver goblet?" mumbled Felix as Mr. Fabian thought about the deal. 

"A talking bird might do it."

Felix gulped nervously as he looked at his master. "Derek? Derek? You wouldn't."

.

.

.

Instead of selling Felix to him, he gave his horse to Mr. Fabian. "What's wrong, Felix? Nothing to say?" He asked his pet who was speechless after what happened. 

"Uh... thanks?" He mumbled quietly. 

"Let's go. We have a long walk."

"Where are we going?" Felix asked as he flew off his shoulder. 

"We need to show Princess (Y/N) the goblet." Derek said as he placed the goblet on his cargo. 

"That will be a long walk for you. I hope you made a pair of shoes for yourself."

"Don't make me wish. I kept the horse instead of you." He mocked his pet as he started pulling the cargo on his own. 

"Never mind. Forget I'm ever here."

He chuckled as he was planning to give back your mother's goblet to you. His mind wondered how he could have one dance with you. You were always dancing on your own and never had any partner. It would be lucky if he was your first.