A Catastrophe Out Of Nowhere!?

Hello my dear readers or followers! I'm back again writing another chapter! Like I said I would yesterday! And Today I'll be typing, but I'll be able to type my chapters a lot faster which is great! I'll explained why I can type faster now later. Also imagine Lappland's parent in white lab clothes and pants and are Lupoes. Well enough chit-chat, and I'll be meeting y'all at the bottom!
————————————————————
Chernobog's Research Facility
7:20 p.m.

(Daylon's POV)

"Daylon! What's happening?" Natalia queried

"I don't know! We need to grab Lappland and Lolf out of the machine once it's done!" I shouted over the loud thunderous noise.

"When is that!?" Natalia asked starting to be in panic mode.

"It should be done in a minute now!" I replied.

"We need to hurry and get them out now!" Natalia said.

"Let's go and hurry up now then!" I said grabbing Natalia's hand and running down the hall towards the entrance of the room we was spectating to make sure everything was going smoothly like how it was suppose to be.

We almost reached the door entrance after a few left and right turns, however we ran into Lappland somehow in the hallway. Lappland was wearing a white dress that was decorated with some yellow gold looking material on the edge of her dress, and the dress reached down to her shins.

"Lappland! You're ok!" Natalia said as she started approaching her.

"Wait! Stop Natalia! How could Lappland got out by herself? And no one else have access to the room other then this card I have with me!" I grabbed her and showed a keycard.

"But then how?" Natalia questioned slowly backing away from our daughter.

"Hello mom? Dad? Where am I?" Lappland asked.

"Your in the hallway that leads either to where we was gonna put Lolf in your consciousness dear." Natalia explained inching closer slowly.

"Is that why I can I sense something familiar inside my head?" Lappland asked.

"Why yes of course Lappland. We need to hurry though! We're in a disaster right now! Lappland!?" I explained and sudden called when Lappland started to look pale.

"Dad, mom, something is hurting my head! I want it to stop! It's! It's so familiar!" Lappland screamed out as she held her head as blood of tears started to run down her white cheeks!

"Lappland!" Natalia called, running over immediately rushing to Lappland's aid.

"What's happening to her!?" Natalia asked as tears started rolling down her face as well.

"I think this is because Lolf is trying to take control of Lappland and Lappland is fighting against it!" I answered rushing over as well getting down on my knees as I set my mouth close to Lappland's ear.

"Lolf, if you can hear me now. Please stop whatever your doing, because your gonna kill Lappland if you continue." I whispered into Lappland's ear.

Then for thanking the lord! Lappland's tears started to turn normal again, but her tears of blood was on the ground as she looked up with wide eyes looking ready to faint at any moment. Then like I had thought she fainted. But when Lappland fainted, her pupils turned into a bright, light white and black color before she fainted.

"We gotta go now!" I shouted over the loud booming and hearing objects breaking or being crushed by something.

"Follow me darling!" I commanded picking Lappland up and carrying her on my back as we rushed down the hall with Natalia following from behind close.

"We need to hurry up! If we don't then we won't make-" But before Natalia could finished, a piece of the ceiling fell down aiming for Natalia!

"NO! NATALIA!" I screamed as I turned around instantly rushing and grabbing Natalia in my arms before the rock was about to crushed us all alive! But the rock never hit or crushed us, but shatter into pieces as it landed right beside us! I noticed that when the rock shattered, a white wind slash came out of no where!

"What happen!?" Natalia asked confused on how we're still alive.

"You should be grateful that your son did that..." Lappland said but sounded more like Lolf. After saying that, Lolf went unconscious.

"Thank you Lolf." Natalia said getting up and giving Lolf a kiss in the cheek which was Lappland's cheek technically.

"Aight hurry up! We can't let what Lolf did go to waste now!" I yelled out.

"Ok then! Let's go! I'll guide us out this time!" Natalia told me taking the lead.

After almost a minute of dashing down the hallway making turns and running down the stairs hastily. We saw the entrance to the emergency shelter as our scientist friends started yelling at us to hurry before the whole entire building give out and collapsed instantly.

"We're so close!" I manage to say through the run and grasping for more air to make a last push.

"Hurry up! Now Daylon!" Natalia screamed at me as her eyes were growing wide in panic.

"Arghhhhhh!" I screamed releasing a immense amount of adrenaline into my legs and making it to the door with just enough time to close the door!

I slowly put Lappland down as Natalia held Lappland in her arms like she was a little baby even though she was 5 years old now.

"Well that was my last breathe." I said as I was trying so hard not to fall down. My heart was racing so intensely that I could feel my blood rate increasing making it hard to grasp for enough oxygen.

"Are you alright honey?" Natalia asked as she pressed herself on my back, making my blood rate dropping instantly down fast.

"I think you're a bit too close to me." I said as I started to blushed, because Natalia was pressing her breast so close on me.

"So your still a pervert aren't you?" Natalia teased in enjoyment.

"No! I ain't, it's just inappropriate to do something like that!" I told Natalia keeping my voice down while everyone was either sitting on a floor doing something, or sleeping or either laying down on a bed or something.

"Well we made it out didn't we?" Natalia said giving me a kiss.

"We did and our daughter is safe." I agreed giving her a kiss too.
————————————————————
Welp!!! Another chapter made! Now ima go to sleep now and enjoy this new chapter! Another one will be out and 1000 words per chapter is really making my author life easy! I guess taddolu now! Also what I mean earlier about typing quicker is that my fingers are zooming on here as I let my imagination flow! Alright! Bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now!!!