Wipeout or White-Out!?

Welcome fellow readers and followers! I kinda changed up on how I greet y'all so it isn't always the same you know? But it's kinda hard to greet someone without saying hello. So hope you enjoy this new chapter! And meet y'all down there! (Don't take it the wrong way now)
————————————————————
Laboratory Emergency Shelter
8:45 p.m.

(Natalia's POV)

It's been a hour and a couple of minutes since the Origium Catastrophe, or so they say on the News on TV. Daylon wrapped his white lab coat over Lappland, as she was already asleep.

"Hey guys! I think the coast is clear now! I don't hear anymore rumbling outside!" A random scientist shouted out standing with his ear pressed against the hard, smooth, metal door.

"You sure it's safe!?" A lady who's also a scientist asked. (Everyone in there is a scientist basically)

"Let's just get out! I don't want to stay in here forever! I'll go check outside first, and ensure it's safe to go outside as a precaution!" Daylon shouted out as my husband started making his way towards the door as the volunteer to check if it's safe.

"I'll come along too darling!" I said as I picked Lappland up, and headed towards the door with Daylon.

"Natalia, you should stay and keep Lappland safe honey." Daylon commanded in a calm and nice tone.

"No, if whatever happens to you. It will also happen to us. We're family after all, aren't we?" I explained and persuaded Daylon to let us come.

"Ugh, fine. But if anything happens to y'all, I'll feel really guilty ok?" Daylon said as he took my other hand and walked towards the door along with me and Lappland.

"Well, I did say if anything happens to you. We want to be a part of it too." I repeated.

"Alright then, let's go." Daylon said as we made our way to the door holding hands tightly. Taking a deep breathe and stepping out to see what the aftermath of the catastrophe would be like.

"The laboratory...it's all gone." Lappland said, looking worried.

"Your awake now Lappy." I said surprised.

"Yeah, can you let me down mom?" Lappland asked.

"Oh, sorry Lappy. I thought you wanted a piggyback ride when you wake up." I joked teasing Lappland.

"Mom! Stop calling me Lappy, it's embarrassing when there are people around you know?" Lappland explained crossing her arms giving a pouty face.

"Seriously, can y'all two forget joking around for once?" Daylon said looking like he was about to explode like a fucking volcano.

"Sorry, my bad." I giggled a bit.

"So what are we doing now?" Lappland asked.

"Just checking if the place is safe Lappland." Daylon answered Lappland's question giving her a headpat as well.

"Why do I have to be treated as a newborn like always." Lappland pouted.

When Lappland gave that big super cute pout, me and Daylon just turned towards each other and laughed the hell out!

"Stop laughing!" Lappland shouted at them, starting to get upset.

"I'm sorry, w-we can't help it." I managed to say through my laughter.

"That face is so priceless, right Natalia?" Daylon laughed while holding my shoulder.

"D-Dad!" Lappland shouted, but it wasn't a regular shout. Lappland's face turned pale at what she witness.

"What is it-" Daylon couldn't finished, because at that moment he was stabbed with a claw going through his stomach.

"Daddd!!!" Lappland screamed, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Lappland! Let's go-" I stopped because that very moment my rib cage, felt like it was gonna burst. I lifted my shirt up and noticed a black rock inside my skin.

"Fucking damn it, Oripathy!" I cursed holding my rib with one of my hand to use as support. Soon I noticed that my hand was glowing green and I look down at my rib and I can see the Oripathy shrinking a little.

"Mom help me!" Lappland screamed as she was pinned down by a wolf covered in Origium.

"Lappland!" I called out dashing straight away. As I can feel what my Oripathy have turned me into. I soon learnt that I was able to recreate objects into my own will. I picked up two rocks, and turned one into a slingshot firing the other rock as it zoomed through the air like shooting a real bullet from a gun. I hit my target perfectly in the head. I quickly ran over to Lappland as the wolf was killed by the rock pierced inside its head.

"Lappland! Are you aight?" I shouted holding Lappland into my hand.

"M-mom? I'm fine." Lappland replied to me.

"Do you feel hurt anywhere?" I asked quickly.

"My l-legs." Lappland said weakly as she was losing consciousness.

"Damn it, her legs are covered in Oripathy! Shit!" I whispered to myself. I turned towards Lappland's legs and quickly reduced the size of the Oripathy rocks. When I reduced more and more of Lappland's Oripathy, I started seeing her future. But this started made me lose blood.

"I'll make sure you live on Lappland." I said as blood dripped down my mouth and my Oripathy returning to it's original size. I could hear the shouts of the other scientists as they were fighting the wolf pack that was infected as screams and bones breaking. It was hard to tell who would win because of all the shouts of fighting and dying people. I quickly built a barrier made of rock around me and Lappland as I made sure I left a note carved into the barrier. Saying here lies Lappland unconscious and Dr. Natalia dead.

"Mom?" Please stop, your dying." Lappland said before going unconscious.

"I'm sorry Lappy, but bye now." I cried as my tears of blood ran down my face and I soon started feeling dizzy. I knew it was time for me to leave.

"I love you with all my heart Lappland..." I said as I hope my final words could be heard by Lappland.

Story shift
POV changing
————————————————————
Monk's Monastery
12:30 p.m.

(Lappland's POV)

I awoke from my nightmare as soon as I heard the end of my mom's last words. I started breathing heavily as I look around me. Where was I? I noticed that Red was sleeping on my lap. Then something hit me. What if Red dies because I brought her with me as part of my journey? Then I heard footsteps making me get up immediately and making sure I didn't wake Red up. I got my katanas ready in both of my hand as I was ready to fight.

"Don't be hasty now Lappland." Lolf spoke surprising me.

"I almost forgot you was there Lolf." I said almost making noises to alert that someone was awake.

"Well it's about to get real." I said.
————————————————————
So yus I noticed that I've been in un-actively writing my books. But here's the new chapter! I'll try my hardest to write more. Just give me time. I'm always doing something in reality and so I'm pretty busy. I may be 14 but I still got do a lot of things. Also my Birthday was just recently last week on Valentines! Happy Valentines Birthday to me! Yeah!