5

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N)...I...lo...ou"

I wake up gasping for air "It was just a dream..."

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Amber asked

I'm okay but I couldn't get that dream that I had this morning out of my head, it felt too real as if it's going to happen anytime today or tomorrow

"Yeah just a weird dream from this morning" Amber sighed in relief "Okay it's just a dream, I was worried because it looked like you were thinking really hard about something" she laughed.

I ended up thinking about it the whole day, I probably never had a dream as "violent" as this.

---
I woke up in the homeroom classroom "You okay, (Y/N)?" Amber asked as she put a hand on my shoulder, I nodded and wiped my eyes. After homeroom I walked with Amber towards the gate of the school while chatting.

As we chatted we didn't hear the incoming honk of a vehicle, we looked to our left and saw a truck coming, I pushed Amber towards the school and tried to run for it but it was too late. I heard the screams of students and yells for teachers as my vision faded.

---

I hope that it's just a dream and not some premonition. I had a science test today and unfortunately I had to stay up until late to study

'I have an extremely bad feeling if I sleep after class...'

I say that because after science is homeroom.

'Is there anything I can do to avoid this?!'

I decided that I shouldn't think about this for now and just focus on the test.

As we waited for our teacher our Math teacher came in "Good afternoon students, you're going to be dismissed early because your teacher's sick and no one can substitute. (Y/N) and Amber, there's meeting in your club" he said quickly and got out.

Me and Amber immediately got up and walked to the club room

"What's going on?" I ask the leader as I got in "There's been an increase in accidents near the school, normally the Knights will handle these kinds of problems but they've been bombarded with work recently and we have to solve this for them now" Katheryn said sounding annoyed

Amber and I sat down and we all discussed possible solutions for this problem.

'This is starting to become awfully similar to the dream' I looked at the ground nervously as me and Amber walked towards the school gate

"Are you really okay, (Y/N)? You've been acting strange since this morning"

I sigh as I explain the dream to Amber "That's honestly terrifying" she said "Do you remember what time it was when you got hit?" I thought for a moment "It looked like it was around 5"

Amber suggested we wait until 5:30 to make sure.

(Time skip)

I watched the students walk out the school and towards the gate looking like me and Amber in my dream

'I really hope this is all just a coincidence'

"Do you wanna get some drinks? I can buy some from the vending machine just across the school?"

'Well it wasn't Amber that got hit so I guess this is safe'

I nodded and watched Amber run off to the vending machine.

"Hm? Why are you still here, (Y/N)?" Kaeya asks "Oh, I'm just waiting for Amber to fetch us some drinks"

Kaeya sat down beside me and we just talked

I was snapped from the conversation when I heard a loud car honk, I look towards the gate and saw a car speeding towards Amber. I sprint as fast as I can towards the gate, I push Amber away in an attempt to save her

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)!!" I hear Amber yell as she shook me, as much as I wanted to reply I just couldn't

Its a rumor that the reason you wake up from a dream like falling off a cliff is because the brain doesn't know what it's like to die, did I wake up from that dream because I died that moment?

"Hang on, (Y/N)! We're calling an ambulance" I look to my right and saw Kaeya sitting beside me with the most shocked face ever.

I hear the alarms of an ambulance getting closer and closer until I can see the white vehicle "The ambulance is here, (Y/N), don't worry!" Kaeya said while wiping off some blood from my face, I push off his hand from my face "You're going to look like you killed someone with a bloodied cloth like that" I mumbled.

My vision started fading while I was being put inside the ambulance, I heard someone say to me but I couldn't hear properly because of the voices of panicked students

"Don't die, (Y/N), please...I-" the voice was cut off when the ambulance door closed and we sped off.

'What were they supposed to say...? Who was saying that...'

I finally passed out inside the ambulance driving off towards the hospital.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I honestly didn't know what I was doing while writing this, I just got the idea "Hey let's run over (Y/N) isekai truck style for some plot" while I was eating breakfast lol also Zhongli came home a couple days ago and I basically cried anyways currently manifesting Zhongli for y'all who want him.

I honestly didn't know what I was doing while writing this, I just got the idea "Hey let's run over (Y/N) isekai truck style for some plot" while I was eating breakfast lol  also Zhongli came home a couple days ago and I basically cried anyways cu...