Isn't It Lovely All Alone??

After the catastrophe at lunch, I just wanted to go home. I smelled like gravy, meatballs and hand wash. Unfortunately I just went on with my day not knowing that my badassery had just earned me a big, fat target at the back of my head. The day went on as I just trudged through classes, ignoring the disgusted glances from my classmates as they got a whiff of my perfume for the day, La Meatballs~~

And that was pretty much how the first month of school went. The bullies would try to intimidate me in front of everyone, they would fail and then they would beat me up after school's done. They were the smart kinda bullies, who left bruises everywhere except noticeable places so it was easy to cover them....And at home if anyone noticed that I winced while doing something, they obviously didn't speak up.

After a relentless badgering of Zoey, whose number I never saved, I finally wrote down her number on a piece of paper to remember and walked towards my locker.

I just shut my locker door and after saving Zoey's number, I got my bag and was just about to walk home. I noticed that the school looked nearly deserted. Huh. Guess I might have zoned out again. Hiking my bag up my shoulders I continued to walk, the sound of my shoes squeaking was my only companion.......Until it wasn't. A hand grabbed my shoulder and slammed me against the lockers. Blinking my eyes dazedly I looked at the leering face of the kid earlier, Octavian.

"Think you must be so brave, wimp? Guess we'll have to show you who you're messing with." Nodding at the two guys who appeared suddenly at my sides, I felt two pairs of meaty hands drag me to the boys washroom which was unfortunately nearby.

Squirming the entire time, I was trying my hardest to get out of their iron grip. Unsurprisingly I failed. They dragged me to the end, while the two giants still held onto me. Octavian walked over to where I was kneeling, grabbed my chin harshly and pulled my face upward to make eye contact.

Ah the joys of toilet flurries....

The moment those words left his mouth my captors dragged me over to a cubicle and then held onto the back of my neck. Then without warning, pushed my head into the toilet bowl, so hard that my cheekbones hit the ceramic base. The assholes laughed as they flushed the toilet but soon enough for me, their laughter cut off as water engulfed my mouth and ears.

I hadn't taken a deep breath so the air was running out quickly. I desperately started kicking out my legs and lashing out with my body to try and make them stop. They pulled my head up half a second later, and without giving me time to breathe repeated what they just did. They continued so many times till I nearly passed after being hauled up from a particularly long dunk.

As if being borderline waterboarded wasn't enough, the jerks continued to kick me as I tried to cough out all the water I had accidentally swallowed. I watched as their sneakers stepped out of the bathroom, unable to even lift my head up properly.

I must have laid there for god knows how long. When I finally managed to get up without falling back down again, I noticed with increasing dread that it was starting to get dark. As I limped out if the school I realised all the buses had already left and I had to walk back while it was...........any guesses??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FUCKING RAINING!!!! Wow! Karma really likes me.

I sighed as as started my slow journey back home. It way past 7 and though I don't really have a curfew, I have a feeling that......my dad wouldn't be pleased.

At least the rain washed away the disgusting water off. After what seemed an eternity I reached home, tiredly pushing the door, completely forgetting that I was dripping wet, muddy and that I just probably stepped on something I could probably never pay back.