chapter 22

Gigi's POV

A small ray of light filtering through a hole in my curtain, and hitting my eye woke me up. I rubbed my eyes, as I glanced around my room. Plastique was gone, but she had left a sticky note on the headboard of my bed.

''Gigi,

Thanks again for being such a great and supportive friend.

I love you and Jackie so, so much <3

XOXO,

Plastique

PS: Don't forget that tonight's the Last Dance Party! You know I'm an active member of the Social Events club, so make sure Crystal and you look nice, and make and appearance.''

Oh, shit, I had completely forgotten about the Last Dance Party! This is my first White Week, but according to my mom, the LDP was a dance party like any other, hosted the very last day of the WW before we returned home, but the only difference from a regular party is that they say that the couples that slow dance there will remain together and happy forever. I'd like to do that with Crystal, but I'm afraid she'll think it's too cheesy and not do it.

I quickly shook that thought off, standing up from bed, and heading to the small closet that was cornered in one side of the room. Gosh, how I miss the cottage I shared with Crystal: not only did it had a walking closet where I could fit all of my clothes, but it also had, you know, Crystal. I picked out casual clothing for the day: white pants and a white top, a black faux leather jacket with hanging chains and a matching belt, black strappy heels, and a pair of round sunglasses, which were completely out of place, since it was 22° outside. Hmm, I guess I wanted to make a fashion statement, like Crystal always does. Then, I headed to the bathroom, and showered, moisturized, got changed, dried my hair, styled it, and in no time, I was ready to go to the cafeteria.

Once there, I met Jackie and Plastique, sitting down on a table. Breakfast time was almost over so no wonder they were the last people in there.

''Hey guys!'' I said, as I approached them, and sat down.

''Hi!" Plastique said, in a very cheerful tone. I hadn't seen her this happy since... ever!

''Oh, Jackie, I don't know if Plas told you, but...''

''Chill, Geeg. She already told me about what you guys talked about yesterday.'' Jackie said, calmly.

''How much?'' I asked. I wanted to make sure I didn't talk too much.

''I already told her that I like girls, if that's what worries you.'' Plastique made it clear, making me sigh, relieved.

''Anyways, who are you guys going to go with to the LDP?! ... Oh, also, Geeg. I saved you this.'' Plastique said, passing me a blueberry muffin. She knows how much I like them.

''Thank you! And um... I don't know! Maybe I'll go with Samuel Finch, the abusive little bitch that made my life a nightmare for the past 2 years.'' I joked, making my friends burst out of laughter.

''The question wasn't directed to you, dummy; but rather to you.'' Plastique said, turning her gaze from my face to Jackie's.

''Oh, well... a certain someone invited me.'' Jackie shyly said, getting all flustered.

''Who?!'' I said, intrigued.

''Jan Sport...''

''Good for you! She's great.'' Plastique said.

''Yeah, I agree.'' I said.

''Me too.'' Jackie said.

''And yourself?'' I asked Plastique.