☆★𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Quick warning js for the incredibly cliche & cringe writing you're about to experience-

pls, free me the shackles of this atrocious smut somehow some of you came to love🕳🤸‍♀️

keeping this up for the people who actually find this good I promise you my writing gets better later on😭

HOUSE OF CARDS: TOUCH OF VEXES

...

CONTAINS DDLG, HUMILIATION KINK, BDSM, AND EDGING

You were at the usually crowded mall putting yourself through multiple outfits in the changing room. You admired the features of your body getting a close-up on what he loved to coat his vision in. After what seemed like forever finally decided your picks and got undressed. You once again were looking at yourself seeing all your curves and features. Maybe it was just a sudden flash of cockiness but you snapped a quick picture exposing yourself only to have the lingerie you were wearing to veil his desires.

You thought about sending him the photo even though the distance between you two was him just leaning against the door. Perhaps by chance somebody would get a peek of the side he made sure you remembered and unfortunately you were in a teasing mood. You sent it to him waiting for him to react. Outside hearing a couple of whispers and some giggles. Assuming your little tease worked like the person you are you giggled away too.

You wanted to see his face so badly craving to see his embarrassment. You unlocked the door just wanting to see a little peek. The door swung open pushing you more into the dressing room. He locked the door then put his hand on your throat pinning you against the wall. The sight of you made his thoughts lewd and just like that he wasn't the person he was before. "I'm not the type for games but if it's a tease you want maybe I should return the favor right?"

With not even a single peep out of you his hands already figured out their desire and bent you halfway smacking your ass repeatedly integrating his mark on you. It wasn't just a thrill but a rush of lust with every whip asserting himself over you. Your whole body shrieked at his touch even your eyes rolling back. His hands somehow knew their way around you pushing you up against the wall once more only to tease you just like you did to him. One thing led to another and he spun you around to straddle on his lap to feel his hardened cock through his pants.

"You wanna act like this? I'll treat you like the slut you are". Knowing the weak spot on your neck his lips already started pressing them against you. You softly gasped trying to stay quiet from luring the attention of bystanders. His fingers grazed over your clothed clit "Aww are you already wet? That's cute. Let me show you paradise."

...