Nightmare

I know. I know. This isn't the chapter you were promised. But writing the same thing over again like that, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I'm really sorry ok? Anyways, on with the one shot.

y/n POV

"y/n don't be silly, she doesn't love you. She's just gonna throw you out like the trash you are. And you'll be left all alone."

"She'll kick you to the curb and you'll have nothing. And you deserve nothing. Your a parasite who leaches off her for protection and money."

"You don't love her and she doesn't love you. Wake up."
"Wake up, y/n."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"y/n!"

"Wake up!"

"y/n? Are you okay? You were having a nightmare." You heard a concerned voice say.

"Yeah..." You whispered back. "I'm fine."

You knew that all those thoughts weren't true, and that it was just some thing made up in the darkest parts of your mind. Something to scare you, make you crazy.

But you couldn't help thinking that maybe your subconscious was right.

Kuvira had her arm propped up under her chin and was staring and you huddled in blankets on your side.

"You don't seem fine..." She trailed off, hoping you would let her help you.

"It was nothing, just your basic getting eaten by a rabid Sky Bison nightmare." You lied quickly, not wanting to make her hate you more that your dream said she did.

"Oh- alright I guess. You would tell me if there's something wrong though, right love?" She asked, putting her hand under your chin and tilting your face up.

You have a weak smile, hoping it was enough to fool her perceptive eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine. I swear."

"No, no your not." She said, grabbing your waist with one of her hands and pulling you closer.

"Please tell me what's wrong love, I can't help if you won't tell me." You buried your head into her chest, and her head rested on top of yours, tucking you in.

"You love me right?"

"Of course, I call you love for a reason, love."

"And you'll never get tired of me?"

She backed away from you.

"Was this what your dream was about?" She asked. "Intrusive thoughts like that?"

You nodded slightly and a few tears escaped you eyes as you remembered your dream. You cried harder when you cursed yourself for being so sensitive.

Kuvira brought you back into her arms, tucking you into her, and holding your tighter.

"It's okay love..." She soothed into your ear and whispered similar affirmations until your crying stopped.

She brought your face into her hands and cupped it, giving your nose a small kiss. Before giving your lips a chaste kiss.

"I," Kiss.

"Love," Kiss.

"You." Kiss.

You giggled at her actions and retreated further into her warmth. The tiredness seeped in slowly and your eyes started to close.

"I love you." You whispered right before you closed your eyes and could already see the giddy smile on Kuvira's face. Being told "I love you." was just something special for her.

You couldn't wait to be married to this woman.

———

Sorry again that this chapter wasn't the one I promised. And sorry that it took me LITERALLY FOREVER to update.  Also sorry this chapter is a little short.

School needs to like back off. My procrastination is bad enough as is, I don't need actual distractions.

Also I've decided to be brave and shoot my shot a bit, because I am getting sick and tired of being lonely af.

So if your around 13 and like girls, here's a little about me.

My aesthetic is like 🔪🩸⛓🥀💀 but I am also 🎨🌸🌲🌙🍄. I'm confusing, I know.
I like to read, and obviously write, and I literally love nature but also have depression and never leave my room. So yea... dm me if ur interested! Btw, I mean like both friendship and like a romantic relationship!

Of course don't feel pressured to, this is already a bad idea lmao.

As always, thank you for reading and sorry for the long a/n.

Have a lovely day/afternoon/night.

Also check out my new gay story, Life & Death.

-Mae