Chapter 4 <3

"Strawberries"

MARCUS' POV

"Goodnight guys" Maria tells us as Y/N looks at me.

I look back at her and smirk.

She scoffs and walks away.

She really doesn't like me.

I couldn't care less.

Maria walks after Y/N and grabs her hand.

They both start to walk up the stairs as they disappear from my sight.

I look back into the fire and I get lost in my thoughts.

"So, Marcus," Blaise says.

I look at his and Draco's direction.

"how do you like the school so far bro?" He asks me as he's sitting in his chair glancing over at me.

"You want my honest opinion?" I ask him as I raise one eyebrow.

Draco shrugs.

I sigh.

"I absolutely fucking hate it here. I mean, y'all are so dramatic. I can't do shit here," I say as I look back at the fire, "i wanted to do way more damage to Fawley today. And at Kings Dominion that wouldn't have been a problem".

Blaise chuckles, and I immediately shot a glance towards him.

I roll my eyes.

"This is no place for a psychopath like me- I mean, hell, I killed a bunch of kids for God's sake!" I say as I laugh.

I know I'm lying.

But they have to believe it, everyone has to.

It was a mistake for me to tell Y/N, I can't let that happen again.

I guess I told her because I didn't want her to be mad at me, I just can't explain why.

Because I couldn't care less about the fact that people are mad at me, they always are.

Draco raises his eyebrows, looks away and says "Well- um-", he clearly doesn't know what to say anymore.

Pathetic.

Draco gets up from the chair and sighs.

"You guys wanna go to bed? It's like 10 PM and I don't know about y'all but I'm really tired" He says after being speechless for about 15 seconds.

"Yeah, me too" Blaise says as he also stands up, he then looks at me "Arguello, you coming?".

"Nah I'm just gonna stay here and be with my sad self," I say as I flash them a sarcastic smirk "you two can go".

"Alright, goodnight mate" Blaise says as he takes his hand and rubs my head, messing up my hair, "Oh and don't make me catch you reading any of that indie shit, alright?" He says as he points his finger at me.